- an example of a nearly extinct spoken language (by the first definition above) that .
- Appendix B: Cataloging Costs
- Yoncalla (Yonkalla). Upper Chinook. Kwakiutl.
- SIITSLAWAN (LOWER TTMPQTTA)
- Kalapuya (chiefly the Yonkalla tribe, known to them as the Qa'qax), and on the south they were contiguous to the Coos (Qu'yax).
- SURVEY OF CALIFORNIA AND OTHER INDIAN LANGUAGES
- Kalapuyan (especially Yonkalla Southern Kalapuyan) languages.
- Anthologies and Narrators
- man, Xiupa, circa I844; in a text about Yonkalla Kalapuya sha- mans changing into grizzlies to eat Tualatins, dictated by Dave.
- Tennis anyone?
- The Graeagle Tennis Club is looking for new members to enjoy the newly refurbished courts at the corner of Highway 89 and Yonkalla in Graeagle.
- 23 Yonkalla Trail Graeagle CA - Home For Sale and Real Estate
- Details for 23 Yonkalla Trail Graeagle CA. This property is for sale. Find out all the details on this property from Realtor.
- 76 Yonkalla Trail Graeagle CA - Home For Sale and Real Estate
- Details for 76 Yonkalla Trail Graeagle CA. This property is for sale.
- 76 Yonkalla Trail, Graeagle CA 96103 | Homes.com
- Aug 30, 2011 Check out this property listed at 76 Yonkalla Trail, Graeagle CA 96103 on Homes .
- Graeagle real estate listing - 2 Yonkalla Trail, Graeagle CA 96103
- May 27, 2011 New Graeagle real estate Residential Lot listed for sale as of May 27, 2011.
- 76 Yonkalla Trail, Graeagle, CA | HomeFinder.com
- See photos and schedule a showing for 76 Yonkalla Trail, Graeagle, CA.
Yonkalla is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Yonkalla books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.