A selection of articles related to yopo usage.
Original articles from our library related to the Yopo Usage. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Yopo Usage.
- Namaste - Meaning and Usage
- The term Namaste is commonly used within new-age, yoga and reiki circles. It is a respectful greeting, both as a welcome and a saying good-bye. This Sanskrit word was brought to the western world by spiritual seekers in India and Nepal. I’m sure it has become...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- The Theban Alphabet
- The Theban alphabet is used widely by Traditional Wiccans both ritually, and in their books of shadows. The first published reference to it is in Francis Barrett's The Magus , published at London in 1801. It is reputed to have been invented by Honorius of...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Story of the Celts: The Celts in Britain
- The Celts in Britain [ 27 ] What is obvious when studying the Celts, as when studying anything, is that different experts say different things--there are always men of knowledge who have conflicting views about specifics. The dates of when the Celts came to...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Description of the Bach Remedies
- Bach Flower Remedies 1. AGRIMONY (Agrimonia eupatoria) - problems hidden behind light-heartedness - This is the "Keep-smiling!" - remedy: it is for people who hide their fears, grief and worries under a mask of cheerfulness, friendliness and humor....
Homeopathy >> Bach Flower Remedies
- From Agape to Praxis: The Fourfold Nature of Love
- It is said that one can tell what a culture knows best by counting the number of words their language uses to describe a concept. Eskimos have many words for snow and the classical Greeks had many words for love. I have isolated four Greek words that I feel...
Body Mysteries >> Sexuality
- Welcome to Tyr’s Aett, the third and final aett (group of eight) of the Elder Futhark. Tiwaz is the name of this aett’s first rune in reconstructed Common Germanic. Its name became first Teiws in Gothic, then later Tiw or Tiu in Anglo-Saxon and Tyr in Old...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Dagaz, depending on one’s perspective, is either the last or next to last rune in the Elder Futhark. Ancient inscriptions vary in whether Dagaz or Othala comes last. Modern runesters pretty much agree that either order works. Other than the twenty-third and...
Divination >> Rune Stones
Yopo Usage is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Yopo Usage books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Dave King
- which the spirit supposedly leaves the body to communicate with ancestral souls.
- Drug Information
- Drug Information. Drugs and medicines, legal and illegal, use and misuse ...
- PSYCHOACTIVE SUBSTANCES
- in the main to research specific elements of drug use JWH-018 is an example of The Misuse of Drugs Acts is intended to prevent the non-medical use of drugs.
- If we could sniff or swallow something that would, for five or six hours
- Drug use Among 12-17 year olds Down 21%. 8 - Reporting Past Month Use of Any Illicit Drug (Age 12-17) ..
Suggested Web Resources
- Yopo (Anadenanthera peregrina) - Azarius
- Although yopo is taken orally or sometimes even rectally, most people use it parenterally, or through the nose.
- Yopo - Usage
- A selection of articles related to Yopo - Usage. A Wisdom Archive on Yopo - Usage. Nill.
- Yopo or jopa a hallucinogenic substance
- Introduction of Yopo.
Yopo Usage Topics
Related searchesturing test objections and replies
gold foil experiment conclusions
leaning tower of pisa headline text