Yoruba Language Grammar
A selection of articles related to yoruba language grammar.
Original articles from our library related to the Yoruba Language Grammar. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Yoruba Language Grammar.
- Software of the Mind #1: In The Beginning There Was Thought
- In the twilight before the dawn of civilization, the connection between humanity and Nature was still strong. Hunter-gatherers seeking food and self protection in the wilds, lived the wisdom of Nature because they never left its influence. Mind and body...
Mystic Sciences >> Mind
- The Symbolic Language of Dreams
- In dreams we are carried away to a wonderland of imagination - pleasures and fears blend themselves into a magical universe. When awake we have forgotten that this wonderland exists in our own souls. A Language According to Jung, dreams as well as daydreaming,...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- The PK Man Seen From an African Perspective
- I have been fortunate over the past ten years to have had the opportunity to study the shamanism used in the rain forest of southwestern Nigeria. This is the traditional home of the Yoruba Nation which is one of the largest cultural groups in Western Africa...
>> Psychic Abilities
- Story of the Celts: The Celts Today
- The Celts Today [ 40 ] The Celts, and Celtic peoples, are alive and well today. Celtic culture is well documented and preserved, and there are millions of people on different continents who make it a point to identify with that culture. In Ireland Irish...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
Yoruba Language Grammar is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Yoruba Language Grammar books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Yoruba: A Grammar Sketch: Version 1.0 by Oluseye Adesola 1
- Yoruba: A Grammar Sketch: Version 1.0 by Oluseye Adesola. 1.
- Is Yorùbá an Endangered Language?
- unwelcome, but its grappling muscles on the throat of the Yoruba language ..
- THE PARTICLE IN YORUBA
- See, for example, T. J. Bowen, GRAMMAR AND DICTIONARY OF THE YORUBA LANGUAGE.
- THE SEARCH FOR A YORUBA ORTHOGRAPHY SINCE THE
- 22 Samuel Ajayi Crowther, A Grammar of the Yoruba Language, London: Seeleys 1852; cf. adura, (p. 10), alafia, (p.
Suggested Web Resources
- Yoruba language - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Beginning Yorùbá (Part I). Monograph Series no. 9.
- YORUBA GRAMMAR 1 « BLACK IS BEAUTIFUL!
- Feb 21, 2007 YORUBA GRAMMAR 1. By Yeye Akilimali Funua Olade. FROM: en.
- African Books Collective: Essentials of Yoruba Grammar
- In important respects, this book represents an independent approach to Yoruba grammar.
- Yoruba language, alphabet and pronunciation
- Details of Yoruba, a Niger-Congo language spoken in Nigeria, Benin, Togo and a number of other countries.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.