Yoruba Language History
A selection of articles related to yoruba language history.
Original articles from our library related to the Yoruba Language History. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Yoruba Language History.
- Indian History Rewritten
- The Indian civilisation, considered to be the product of clash and subsequent inter mixture of the white-skinned civilised invaders and the dark savages native to India, has been rightly questioned in recent years, and the mischievously fabricated history of...
History & Anthropology >> Indic / Vedic
- Software of the Mind #1: In The Beginning There Was Thought
- In the twilight before the dawn of civilization, the connection between humanity and Nature was still strong. Hunter-gatherers seeking food and self protection in the wilds, lived the wisdom of Nature because they never left its influence. Mind and body...
Mystic Sciences >> Mind
- The Symbolic Language of Dreams
- In dreams we are carried away to a wonderland of imagination - pleasures and fears blend themselves into a magical universe. When awake we have forgotten that this wonderland exists in our own souls. A Language According to Jung, dreams as well as daydreaming,...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- The Truth Behind the History of the Necronomicon
- I don't think there are many people out there who haven't heard of the Necronomicon and the dreadful things connected with it. We've all heard the theories about how it is a Satanist tool; actual copies of the book are bound in human skin and how you risk...
Deities & Heros >> Chthulu
- The Basics of Vedic Mythology
- The Vedic language forms a chain with the isolating, agglutinative and inflexional stages of the Indus language, as proved by the march of the clause ta na Sa of the isolating Indus to the vedic root tarS (to be thirsty). At the isolating stage of the...
Deities & Heros >> Indic
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part I: Early Dynastic Period
- I - Predynastic - Early Dynastic Period. The temples were in essence the *Home of the God* and thus a place where only Pharaoh as the Son of God and those he appointed as his deputies, could meet with the god. This goes all the way back to Archaic and...
Religions >> Egyptian
Yoruba Language History is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Yoruba Language History books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- A Lexico-syntactic Analysis of Selected Dialects of Yoruba
- intelligibility of the dialects to an average Yoruba language native speaker. It is thus envisaged ... HISTORICAL SURVERY OF DIALECT.
- Is Yorùbá an Endangered Language? - Nordic Journal of African
- unwelcome, but its grappling muscles on the throat of the Yoruba language .... identity, it is a repository of history, it talks about the nation's ancestry, lineages.
- Yoruba - National African Language Resource Center - Indiana
- Twin Girls in Yoruba attire ... Yoruba is the first language of approximately 30 ... Yoruba?
- -Yoruba is the language spoken by large group of people. As Ford states “ ... cultural similarities, but yet as geography changes, some history changes as well.
- The Yoruba and Their Language Newspapers - Kamla-Raj Enterprises
- specific terms, it considers the origin, the nature, the operations, the impact, the problems and the prospects ... Yoruba (indigenous) language newspapers over.
Suggested News Resources
- English language originated from Yoruba- Ooni of Ife
- The Ooni of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi has charged Nigerians to strive to promote their mother tongues so as to guard against language extinction. He said the most spoken languages all over the world today like English had its origin in Yoruba language.
- What is Yoruba language?
- What do you know about Yoruba history? People of this ethnicity possess great culture. Which is also a part of Nigerian heritage.
- Decontaminating Yoruba History By Remi Oyeyemi
- But this does not take away from the fact that in the course of Yoruba history, several other kingdoms created by some of the “Original Seven” or their offspring have not been more powerful, more influential, richer and wealthier than Ile-Ife.
- Right-Wing Media's Reaction To Univision's Democratic Debate: "English, Please"
- Why are you not being inclusive of Japanese people by using Japanese language on the national debate? Why are you not being inclusive of Polish people by using Polish language on the national debate? Why are you not being inclusive of Brazilian ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.