Yoruba Wedding Traditions
A selection of articles related to yoruba wedding traditions.
Original articles from our library related to the Yoruba Wedding Traditions. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Yoruba Wedding Traditions.
- Wicca: It's Traditions and Concepts
- What is Wicca? | Wiccan Traditions | Wiccan Concepts What is Wicca? 'An it Harm None, Do what Thou Will' shall be the whole of the law. It's the rede that most Wiccan witches around the world bind themselves to. What exactly is Wicca? It's a religion based on...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- The PK Man Seen From an African Perspective
- I have been fortunate over the past ten years to have had the opportunity to study the shamanism used in the rain forest of southwestern Nigeria. This is the traditional home of the Yoruba Nation which is one of the largest cultural groups in Western Africa...
>> Psychic Abilities
- Pagan Culture Never Died
- Pagan culture never died. It changed, was hidden, became hushed -- but never died. We can look around and see that many of the Old ways are still part of everyday life. Here's a few examples. What others can you see in your own surroundings? A personal...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- Grimassi, Raven
- Raven Grimassi is the author of several books on Wicca and Witchcraft, including The Wiccan Mysteries, which was awarded Book of the Year and First Place-Spirituality Book by the Coalition of Visionary Retailers in 1998. Raven Grimassi was born in 1951 to an...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- King James Bible: Matthew, Chapter 22
- Chapter 22 22:1 And Jesus answered and spake unto them again by parables, and said, 22:2 The kingdom of heaven is like unto a certain king, which made a marriage for his son, 22:3 And sent forth his servants to call them that were bidden to the wedding: and...
New Testament >> Matthew
Yoruba Wedding Traditions is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Yoruba Wedding Traditions books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- BN Weddings – Video: Chioma and Gbenga's Fun Traditional Celebration
- The stylish and stunning bride wore three traditional outfits, two from her family's Igbo culture, then aso oke with her hubby to symbolize their union. Chioma & Gbenga_Igbo and Yoruba Wedding_BellaNaija 2016_Kelechi Amadi-Obi_image5 Chioma ...
- Here comes the bride
- It should be stated that the Yoruba have discarded items in their marriage tradition that are no longer useful at this particular period. New items have been adopted to suit the circumstances of our times.
- Details of Ooni Ogunwusi wedding to Wuraola Obanor in Benin and Ife
- Rich and famous luxury goods tycoon, John Obayuwana of Polo Nigeria Limited is to play a prominent role at the traditional marriage ceremony.He is regarded as a ... The Ooni still has many opportunities to marry again according to Yoruba tradition.
- PHOTOS: Faithia Balogun, Iyabo Ojo, Mercy Aigbe, others attend Bimbo Success's
- Yesterday, March 3, 2016, popular Yoruba actress, Bimbo Success and her movie director husband, Saheed Bolaji Oscar, had their traditional wedding in Lagos. Bimbo Success's colleagues who turned up for the ceremony include Faithia Balogun, Iyabo Ojo, ...
- Yoruba actress, Bimbo Success marries movie director
- The actress cum producer exchanged marital vows with her lover, Saheed Bolaji Oscar, at the Federal Marriage Registry, Ikoyi, Lagos, last week Thursday, February 25, 2016. Bimbo, a talented actress is one of the daughters of late Adebayo Success, the ...