Yoruba Wedding Traditions
A selection of articles related to yoruba wedding traditions.
Original articles from our library related to the Yoruba Wedding Traditions. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Yoruba Wedding Traditions.
- Wicca: It's Traditions and Concepts
- What is Wicca? | Wiccan Traditions | Wiccan Concepts What is Wicca? 'An it Harm None, Do what Thou Will' shall be the whole of the law. It's the rede that most Wiccan witches around the world bind themselves to. What exactly is Wicca? It's a religion based on...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- The PK Man Seen From an African Perspective
- I have been fortunate over the past ten years to have had the opportunity to study the shamanism used in the rain forest of southwestern Nigeria. This is the traditional home of the Yoruba Nation which is one of the largest cultural groups in Western Africa...
>> Psychic Abilities
- Pagan Culture Never Died
- Pagan culture never died. It changed, was hidden, became hushed -- but never died. We can look around and see that many of the Old ways are still part of everyday life. Here's a few examples. What others can you see in your own surroundings? A personal...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- Grimassi, Raven
- Raven Grimassi is the author of several books on Wicca and Witchcraft, including The Wiccan Mysteries, which was awarded Book of the Year and First Place-Spirituality Book by the Coalition of Visionary Retailers in 1998. Raven Grimassi was born in 1951 to an...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- King James Bible: Matthew, Chapter 22
- Chapter 22 22:1 And Jesus answered and spake unto them again by parables, and said, 22:2 The kingdom of heaven is like unto a certain king, which made a marriage for his son, 22:3 And sent forth his servants to call them that were bidden to the wedding: and...
New Testament >> Matthew
Yoruba Wedding Traditions is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Yoruba Wedding Traditions books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Understanding Sexuality in the Yoruba Culture
- It is to only one man that my God has assigned a woman).
- Yoruba is the first language of approximately 30 million West Africans see in the orisa tradition candomble and the fea- Yoruba wedding in Nigeria.
- Aso-Oke Production and Use Among the Yoruba of Southwestern
- The tradition of Aso-Oke (Yoruba hand-woven textiles) for clothing .
Suggested Web Resources
- Wedding Broom/ Traditions - African American Roots, Inc.
- When a bride in the United States desires an "African-style wedding," she is usually referring to Yoruba traditions.
- MOTHERLAND NIGERIA: MARRIAGE & FAMILY (by Boomie O.)
- -TRADITIONAL -INFLUENCE; ETHNIC GROUPS -YORUBA -IBO (or IGBO) MARRIAGE & FAMILY; THE WEDDING; MARRIAGE TIDBITS; FAMILY TIDBITS; OTHER .
- African Wedding Traditions and Culture - WeddingDetails.com
- When a bride in the United States desires an "African-style wedding," she may be referring to the tradition of Yoruba.
- Marriage traditions around the world | Matador Network
- Jan 17, 2011 Yoruba wedding ceremony, Yoruba wedding tradition. 5.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Yoruba Wedding Traditions Topics
Related searchesalexander wendt social theory of international politics
list of female singers classical and opera
catholic sacraments penance and reconciliation
sex yoga positions dictionary
ramayana lessons from the ramayana