A selection of articles related to yoruba.
Original articles from our library related to the Yoruba. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Yoruba.
- The PK Man Seen From an African Perspective
- I have been fortunate over the past ten years to have had the opportunity to study the shamanism used in the rain forest of southwestern Nigeria. This is the traditional home of the Yoruba Nation which is one of the largest cultural groups in Western Africa...
>> Psychic Abilities
Yoruba is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Yoruba books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Yoruba Art & Culture
- The Story of How the Yoruba Kingdoms Were Created....................12. The Colonization Western Spellings and Pronunciation Key of Yoruba Words.
- Yoruba: A Grammar Sketch: Version 1.0 by Oluseye Adesola 1
- Yoruba is a Benue-Congo language spoken mainly in Nigeria by about 30 million Yoruba has eighteen consonants (1) and seven oral vowels (2).
- Twin Girls in Yoruba attire. National African Language. Resource Center (NALRC ).
- 1 The tonal phonology of Yoruba clitics1 Akinbiyi Akinlabi and Mark
- host+clitic cases in Yoruba for which such a constraint would be relevant.
- Understanding Sexuality in the Yoruba Culture
- The two basic constituents of our topic are 'Sexuality' and 'the Yoruba Culture'.
Suggested News Resources
- Yoruba elders meet Jonathan over marginalisation
- PRESIDENT Goodluck Jonathan met with a delegation of the Yoruba Council of Elders (YCE), led by Major-General Adeyinka Adebayo (retd), in the State House, on Thursday, as the leaders complained about being left out in the top six posts in the country.
- Ooni visits Ondo, harps on Yoruba unity
- Unity among Yoruba people is crucial in order to sustain the position of the people in Nigeria's socio-political system, the Ooni of Ife, Okunade Sijuwade said on Thursday in Akure, Ondo State capital.
- Religious Harmony
- In virtually all Yoruba families you find Christians, Muslims and adherents of traditional and alternative (Grail, Eckankar, Rosicrucian etc) faiths. All my four grandparents were Muslims, indeed Alhajis and Alhajas.
- al-Mustapha: I've no proof Yoruba leaders got money
- By Eric Ikhilae 12 hours 25 minutes ago In a big volte-face, former Security chief Hamza al-Mustapha admitted yesterday before a High Court in Lagos that he has no proof that Yoruba leaders were bribed.
Suggested Web Resources
- Yoruba - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Yoruba may refer to: Yoruba people, a West African ethnic group.
- Yoruba language, alphabet and pronunciation
- Details of Yoruba, a Niger-Congo language spoken in Nigeria, Benin, Togo and a number of other countries.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesdream symbol getting old
bavaria population and area
xen platform support
kingdom of heaven film castcharacters
betrayers of kamigawa mechanics