Youth Culture History
A selection of articles related to youth culture history.
Original articles from our library related to the Youth Culture History. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Youth Culture History.
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- Origins of the Celts
- Two new groups of people emerge in Central Europe during the late Neolithic (New Stone Age) period, one certainly immigrant. Each group may be distinguished archaeologically by characteristic artifacts found in their respective burial sites. One was a Bell...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Indian History Rewritten
- The Indian civilisation, considered to be the product of clash and subsequent inter mixture of the white-skinned civilised invaders and the dark savages native to India, has been rightly questioned in recent years, and the mischievously fabricated history of...
History & Anthropology >> Indic / Vedic
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- The 'W' Word (Witch), What Does it Mean?
- The other day I sat down and again tried to define what it is that I am doing. We are talking about beginning our church next year, but a church of what? I am the type that is most comfortable with a clear and complete understanding, so I began at the...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- The Truth Behind the History of the Necronomicon
- I don't think there are many people out there who haven't heard of the Necronomicon and the dreadful things connected with it. We've all heard the theories about how it is a Satanist tool; actual copies of the book are bound in human skin and how you risk...
Deities & Heros >> Chthulu
Youth Culture History is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Youth Culture History books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Joe Austin
- Austin, Joe, & Willard, Michael N. (Eds.).
- Cruising For Community: Youth Culture and Politics in Los Angeles
- Thus, Los Angeles provides a rich site to explore the history of American youth culture, consumerism and subcultures in the 20th century. L.A.
- Connecting with the Past: a Tale of Heritage, Culture & Adventure
- local residents with members of the Diaspora, and deeply involved; youth, culture , history, education, exploration and adventure.
- Hooligan Writing and the Study of Football Fan Culture: Problems
- link between football hooligans writing their own (his)tories and the history of British football hooligan subcultures, especially with regard to 'casual' youth culture.
Suggested News Resources
- Promoting Saraiki culture: When the sky is the limit
- In his photography, Ameer tries to encapsulate everything from fine arts, fashion, portraiture, youth culture, history and emotions.
Suggested Web Resources
- Youth culture and crime: what can we learn from history? | BBC
- Youth culture and crime: what can we learn from history? - What is the problem today?
- Margate's Hidden Youth Culture History | Facebook
- Margate's Hidden Youth Culture History - An artistic attempt to catalogue the history of youth culture in Margate and Dreamland | Facebook.
- Part 4: A Brief History of Youth Culture
- Recognizing expressions of youth culture is a major step toward understanding your teen.
- History in the News: A Revised History of Youth Culture
- Oct 9, 2008 A Revised History of Youth Culture · This file is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution ShareAlike 2.5 License.
- The History and Development of Youth Culture, Part II of IV
- Aug 13, 2010 My wife and I were channel surfing a few weeks ago and we came across a television show called Criminal Minds.