Youth Day China
A selection of articles related to youth day china.
Original articles from our library related to the Youth Day China. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Youth Day China.
- What day are you born on?
- The day of the month on which the you were born - regardless of which month or year it is - is a key numerological indicator, providing an excellent "thumbnail sketch" of standout traits. It strongly influences your Life Path and is helpful in...
Symbology >> Numerology
- King James Bible: Leviticus, Chapter 23
- Chapter 23 23:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 23:2 Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, Concerning the feasts of the LORD, which ye shall proclaim to be holy convocations, even these are my feasts. 23:3 Six days shall work be done:...
Old Testament >> Leviticus
- China officinalis/Cinchon
- This remedy is made from the Peruvian bark. For homoeopaths China/Cinchona is a special remedy, for it were tests with this medicine that brought S. Hahnemann to the discovery of homoeopathy. He noticed that large doses of quinine - made from the bark of this...
Remedies >> Remedies C
- The Sacred Wheel: The Sabbats
- The Wheel of the Year honors the never ending cycle of life, death, and rebirth. It expresses the belief which Pagan religions hold that time is circular, not linear. The Sabbats are derived from the rich traditions of seasonal festivals as celebrated by...
Paganism & Wicca >> Holidays
- Samhain, The Celtic New Year
- Samhain (pronounced Sowain, Sah-uin, or Sahm-hayn) is also called the Celtic New Year, The Third harvest, All Hollows Eve, the Day of the Dead, and of course Halloween. There are many more names for Samhain, but rather then having a different meaning, they...
Holidays >> Samhain
- Litha, The Summer Solstice
- Litha is also known as the summer solstice, Midsummer, All Couples Day, and Saint John's Day. Litha is one of the fire festivals and occurs on the longest day of the year. This is the time of year when the sun reaches its highest apex, at the Tropic of Cancer....
Holidays >> Mid Summer
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 7
- Chapter 7 7:1 And it came to pass on the day that Moses had fully set up the tabernacle, and had anointed it, and sanctified it, and all the instruments thereof, both the altar and all the vessels thereof, and had anointed them, and sanctified them; 7:2 That...
Old Testament >> Numbers
Youth Day China is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Youth Day China books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- ACYF INFORMATION
- China Agriculture University Students Wel- come President Hu Jintao on Campus .
- May 2009
- 5.4—National Youth Day; China. Commemorates the beginning of the May Fourth Movement in 1919.
- USENIX Sec 08 DDoS
- anniversary of the Chinese embassy bombing by the United. States in Belgrade and the traditionally celebrated May Day and Youth Day in China.
- June 2011 Newsletter.p65
- May 13, 2011 April 26th Kiss your mate day. May 4th Youth Day- China. May 15th International Day of Families.
Suggested News Resources
- Pope Francis visits Seoul for Asian Youth Day, China prevents Catholics attending
- Pope Francis visits Seoul for Asian Youth Day, China prevents Catholics attending. Posted 16 August 2014, 12:04 AEST.
Suggested Web Resources
- Youth Day - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Youth Day (青年节) in the People's Republic of China is on May 4.
- May 4th Chinese Youth Day (五四青年节 Wusi Qingnian Jie
- Chinese Youth Day comes of May 4th Movement, the well-known anti- imperialistic and patriotic movement which took place in China in 1919.
- A rare breed: the World Youth Day pilgrim from communist China
- 5 days ago The final Mass of World Youth Day was a sea of national flags.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.