- Restaurant Week – Greenville
- RESTAURANT WEEK GREENVILLE KICKED OFF ON JANUARY 7 AND CONTINUES THIS WEEK THROUGH SUNDAY, JANUARY 17TH. TODAY IN THE STUDIO WE HAVE JAY KILMARTIN AND JOSH OSBORNE FROM THE MELTING POT GREENVILLE.
- Move it Monday – IT'S YOGA! Studio
- Get In Your Best Shape Now with Yoga. Open yourself to the power of yoga and the promise of strength, well-being, balance and bliss. IT'S YOGA!
- Victory imperative as UNH football team tries to stay alive in playoff chase
- The weak spot is probably the secondary (Maine ranks seventh in the CAA in pass defense, 198.0 ypga), where two sophomores and a redshirt freshman start alongside four-year stalwart Sherrod Baltimore. Offensively, the Black Bears have been okay ...
- Lehigh Valley yoga instructors unite for New Year's Eve event
- Yoga instructors Laura Gross (left, West End Yoga of Allentown), Alicia Rambo (Easton Yoga), Janice Bourdage (The Yoga Loft, Bethlehem), Erica McHugh (Emmaus Yoga) and Jesse Thompson (The Yoga Loft, Bethlehem) will wear glow-in-the-dark body ...
- What Super Bowl 50 Teaches the Cowboys
- In yards per game allowed (YPGA), our two Super Bowl 50 teams were also among the best in the league. Denver finished #2 in YPGA and Carolina finished #6. Every other team in the top 10, with the exception of the Jets and Ravens, made the playoffs this ...
Ypga is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ypga books and related discussion.