A selection of articles related to yttrium.
Original articles from our library related to the Yttrium. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Yttrium.
- Projective. All rainbow colors. Important balancer, healer. Opens heart (especially green), throat and 2 highest chakras for clarity, overview, seeing additional truths/realities. Spleen bones, teeth, lungs, detoxification, anxiety, insomnia. Clear and Purple:...
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
Yttrium is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Yttrium books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- (Data in metric tons of yttrium oxide (Y2O3) content, unless noted).
- YTTRIUM ALUMINUM GARNET LASER MATERIALS
- Yttrium Aluminum Garnet (YAG, with chemical formula. Y3Al5O12) has emerged as In YAG, the rare earth dopant ion substitutes for Yttrium.
- Yttrium-90 Handling Precautions
- Yttrium-90 Handling Precautions. 90Y. 64.
Suggested News Resources
- Cache Completes Louil Hills Exploration Program
- Two samples taken from devitrified peralkalic rhyolitic volcanic tuff cliffs located along the shoreline of the Louil Hill Extension Property yielded 727 ppm and 935 ppm TREE respectively and up to 213 ppm Yttrium.
- CANADA RARE EARTHS ACQUIRES 100% INTEREST IN 7000 HECTARE MANOUANE RARE EARTH
- The Manouane property covers a zone of alkaline granite where nearby geochemical anomalies in yttrium (Y), lanthanum (La) and samarium (Sm) are present.
- Selective intraarterial radionuclide therapy with Yttrium-90 (Y-90
- The aim of this study was to evaluate the success of SIRT treatment in liver metastases of different tumors. We also interpreted the contribution of SIRT to survival times according to responder- non responder and hepatic- extra hepatic disease.
- Ocean floor yields mass deposits of rare earth element
- Scientists have found undersea mud off the coast that could be packed with elements like yttrium, cerium and paseodymium.
Suggested Web Resources
- Yttrium - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Yttrium is a chemical element with symbol Y and atomic number 39.
- WebElements Periodic Table of the Elements | Yttrium | Essential
- Extensive information on history, uses, occurrence, compounds, and properties of the element.
- Jul 6, 2011 Yttrium's properties, discovery, chemistry, images, uses, states, energies, appearance and characteristics.
- Chemical Elements.com - Yttrium (Y)
- Name: Yttrium Symbol: Y Atomic Number: 39. Atomic Mass: 88.90585 amu.
- Yttrium (Y) - Chemical properties, Health and Environmental effects
- chemical properties, health and environmental effects of yttrium.
Related searchesshinto afterlife
simplex time recorder company
aurora illinois demographics
neal morse inner circle fan club
king arthur arthurs swords