A selection of articles related to yucatec maya.
Original articles from our library related to the Yucatec Maya. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Yucatec Maya.
- Psychic Protection - Barriers
- Introduction: The countermeasures given in these short articles are extremely basic. They only contain the bare bones of what is necessary to use them. To understand the principles behind these countermeasures, please get a copy of 'Practical Psychic Self-Defe...
Psychic Abilities >> Psychic Protection
- Reincarnation is in my opinion an overly simplified concept, designed to be easily understood and accepted by the general population. But the theory of reincarnation falls down sharply when closely examined. That is, if you understand how standard linear time...
Spirits >> Reincarnation
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- Basics of Magick: The Use of Color in Magick
- White | Silver | Grey | Pink | Red | Purple | Brown | Blue | Green | Yellow | Gold | Black In magick, colors represent certain energies, goals, people and non-physical beings, such as deities or spiritual forces. For this reason, you should include candles,...
Symbology >> Colorology
Yucatec Maya is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Yucatec Maya books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Yucatec Maya Vowel Alternations – Harmony as Syntagmatic Identity
- Yucatec Maya vowel harmony and vowel dissimilation are a typical example of a morpheme- specific phonological feature alternation. Some affixes in Yucatec ...
- ASSIDUE Possession in Yucatec Maya - Christian Lehmann
- Arbeitspapiere des Seminars für Sprachwissenschaft der Universität Erfurt. Nr. 10 .
- Encoding Information Structure in Yucatec Maya: On the Interplay of
- Yucatec Maya is a tone language, displaying a three-fold opposition in the tonal realization of syllables. From the morpho-syntactic point of view, the grammar of ...
- Yucatec Maya Vowel Alternations. Arguments for - Linguistics
- 116, 2000, 'Two papers on constraint domains.' HHU Düsseldorf. 23.
- Licensing focus constructions in Yucatec Maya
- Jan 8, 2014 structurally identifiable left-peripheral position which is employed for the expression of focus, namely Yucatec Maya. This syntactic configuration.
Suggested News Resources
- What do you do with a culturally appropriative tattoo?
- Though these authors took “Hunab Ku” as a great Maya god, “Hunab Ku,” which means “The only god,” is actually the name given in Yucatec Maya, one of more than two dozen Mayan languages, for the Christian god that many Maya were forced into ...
- Microsoft Translator now supports Yucatec Maya and Querétaro Otomi languages
- "In our ongoing effort to empower language communities to preserve their languages and cultures, we are excited to introduce Yucatec Maya and Querétaro Otomi to Microsoft Translator's ever-growing list of supported languages. These language systems ...
- Sacred Book of the K'iche's Translated into Yucatec Maya
- The Popol Vuh, the sacred book of the k'iche's of Guatemala and Classic Maya literature, has been translated into Yucatec Maya by a team led by the linguist Fidencio Briceño Chel.
- The Speaking Cross
- Nah is “house” in Yucatec Mayan, balam means “jaguar,” an ancient symbol of authority, and the X- (Sh-) is a diminutive prefix. The first priest or spokesman for the new religion took the name Juan de la Cruz.
- Wanted: Speakers Of Mayan Languages, Many Of Them
- Vanderbilt offers K'iche' ; University of North Carolina offers Yucatec Maya. That raises the question: why aren't more native Mayan speakers in the U.S.
Suggested Web Resources
- Yucatec Maya language - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Yucatec Maya (Yukatek Maya in the revised orthography of the Academia de Lenguas Mayas de Guatemala), called Màaya t'àan (lit. "Maya speech") by its ...
- A Brief Introduction to Yucatec Maya - Mostly Maya
- Note: Yucatec Maya is spoken among the indigenous people of the Yucatán Peninsula of Mexico. Some interesting aspects of the language are that it has no ...
- Yucatec Maya language, alphabet and pronunciation - Omniglot
- Information about Yucatec Maya, a Mayan language spoken on the Yucatan Peninsula of Mexico and in Belize and Guatemala by about 800000 - 1.2 million ...
- Useful phrases in Yucatec Maya - Omniglot
- A collection of useful phrases in Yucatec Maya, a Mayan language spoken in Mexico and Belize.
- Yucatec Maya Language and the Mayan Indian Tribe (Yucateco
- Information on the Yucatec Mayan language and the Maya Indians.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Yucatec Maya Topics
Related searchesspiritism fox sisters
insecticide application methods
ivan vazov biography
photographic film history of film
kalmykia natural resources