- Yudhisthira on the throne with Draupadi, surrounded by the other Pandavas .
- Sankata Devi namashtakam (The eight names of Sankata Devi)
- In the Dwapara age Yudhishtra lost his kingdom ,. Left his country along with his brothers without Vedas,.
- Shanaischara Sthava Raja (The king of prayers addressed to the
- Narada said:-. Dhyathava Ganapathim Raja Dharma rajo yudhishtra.
- Sri Shivaramashtaka stotram (The prayer octet of Shiva Rama) By
- Jaya Yudhishtra vallabha bhoopathe,.
- WOMEN IN EPICS
- making her into a queen.
- The monkey that wouldn't leave
- In the Mahabharata, Bhisma tells Yudhishtra the story of a couple, Suvarchala and Svetaketu, who, though living the life of householders, had attained great spiritual heights.
- Yudhishtra Krutham Durga Stotram | Vedanta Spiritual Library
- Yudhishtra Krutham Durga Stotram [Prayer to Durga composed by Yudhishtra] By Yudhishtra Translated by P. R.
- Yudhishtra Markan
- Yudhishtra Markan, MD. Image related to Yudhishtra Markan Practicing since 1994. Board Certification Internal Medicine Medical Oncology.
- Yudhishtra's love on Dharma - Why Yudhishtra is called Dharmaraja
- He was so much after Dharma that he dared not tell a lie EVEN when KRISHNA, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, directly told him to tell a lie.
- Wrong Hindu Idols--Yudhishtra is AdharmaRaj - YouTube
- May 9, 2009 Indian Society is worshipping wrong idols for centuries.One of them is Yudhishtra .Eldest of Pandavas.
Yudhishtra is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Yudhishtra books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesquebec city history
cork gaa history
sigmund freud patients
krymchak middle ages
bureaucracy max weber on bureaucracy
music of sudan haqibah