- Double trouble: How twin sisters handled the specter of breast cancer
- As the cancer was invasive, she was advised by oncologist Dr. Yudhishtra Markan to take tamoxifen daily for a decade following her surgeries. Its effect is similar to a small dose of chemotherapy, Beth explained.
- Saying it through expressions
- In the Dasarnama, even while portraying Shakuni's evil intentions of humiliating and destroying the Pandavas, and perhaps the entire Kuru clan, Yudhishtra's desolation when he loses yet again, Dushasana's maliciousness and Draupadi's humiliation in the ...
- Tried, tested and trusted
- Bharti Sharma's production depicts the Pandavas' rule headed by Yudhishtra who is no more an embodiment of truth and Dharma but a crazy ruler unable to come to terms with the chaotic situation prevailing in the kingdom. The play ends with a scene where ...
- Musings on 'The Gita'
- Even after Yudhishtra is crowned, does Arjuna feel a sense of victory? No. His family is lost, his teacher is dead, and he does not get any wiser.
- Nasa discovers Earth-like planet orbiting 'cousin' of Sun
- aryanray aryanray Unknown - 179 days ago -Follow. I can sit and imagine Jupiter from here. It doesn't mean I have gone there.
Yudhishtra is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Yudhishtra books and related discussion.