- Kurukshetra minimised
- Bhishma in his role as a traditional elder tells his stories while instructing poor Yudhisthira, who is as confused as a commuter stuck on a platform without a ticket to ride. One imagines him wearing a T-shirt with the slogan 'Dharma is Destiny'.
- Here's Why Yudhisthira From Mahabharata Refused To Enter Heaven Without His Dog
- In Mahabharata, Vyasa and Krishna describe Yudhishthira as a tall and strong king who was humble like any other citizen.
- Mahabharata with an international twist
- Resting on this laurel, the award-winning director is revisiting the Mahabharata with the play Battlefield, written by Jean-Claude Carriere. This piece showcases the aftermath of the Kurukshetra war, fought by the Pandavas and Kauravas.
- 2016 FTII batch will complete course on time: Chauhan
- The students doubt if Mr. Chauhan can fit in the shoes of predecessors like R.K.
- Poetic Promise of a Lost Tale
- Cooper has clearly spent a lot of time on research and yet in the chapter on Yudhisthira, there is a glaring factual error.
Yudhisthira is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Yudhisthira books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchesgeneral rahimuddin khan
butler butlers in fiction
kare kano tsubasa shibahime
dakshin gangotri permit conditions
evelyn waugh novels