- Kurukshetra minimised
- Bhishma in his role as a traditional elder tells his stories while instructing poor Yudhisthira, who is as confused as a commuter stuck on a platform without a ticket to ride. One imagines him wearing a T-shirt with the slogan 'Dharma is Destiny'.
- Here's Why Yudhisthira From Mahabharata Refused To Enter Heaven Without His Dog
- In Mahabharata, Vyasa and Krishna describe Yudhishthira as a tall and strong king who was humble like any other citizen.
- Mahabharata with an international twist
- Resting on this laurel, the award-winning director is revisiting the Mahabharata with the play Battlefield, written by Jean-Claude Carriere. This piece showcases the aftermath of the Kurukshetra war, fought by the Pandavas and Kauravas.
- 2016 FTII batch will complete course on time: Chauhan
- The students doubt if Mr. Chauhan can fit in the shoes of predecessors like R.K.
- Poetic Promise of a Lost Tale
- Cooper has clearly spent a lot of time on research and yet in the chapter on Yudhisthira, there is a glaring factual error.
Yudhisthira is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Yudhisthira books and related discussion.