Yugg Yuggs In The Mythos
A selection of articles related to yugg yuggs in the mythos.
Original articles from our library related to the Yugg Yuggs In The Mythos. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Yugg Yuggs In The Mythos.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
Yugg Yuggs In The Mythos is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Yugg Yuggs In The Mythos books and related discussion.
Suggested Web Resources
- Yugg - The H.P. Lovecraft Wiki - Wikia
- Yugg Yuggs resemble enormous white flatworms, but may be extraterrestrial in ... This article is written on a topic within the Greater Cthulhu Mythos based on ...
- Yugg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Yugg. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. Jump to: navigation, search.
- Elements of the Cthulhu Mythos - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Cthulhu Mythos was originally created by writer H. P. Lovecraft in his horror ....
- Yugg - CthulhuWiki - Yog-Sothoth.com
- May 30, 2008 Yuggs are a species of sentient flatworms found in the Cthulhu mythos, which may be of extrateresstrial origin. They first appeared in Lin ...
- Cthulhu Mythos - CthulhuWiki - Yog-Sothoth.com
- Mar 2, 2016 Cthulhu mythos is the term coined by the writer August Derleth to ..... (Yuggs or Yuggya) Beings that resemble white, planarian-like flatworms. OA, WI.