- Dragons win nail-biter with ASIJ for tourney crown
- Meetings between the Dragons and Mustangs are becoming standard fare lately. Kubasaki beat ASIJ in four sets in the Far East Division I Tournament final last November at Yokota. On Friday, the second day of the three-day Yujo Tournament, ASIJ edged ...
- Kubasaki retains title with five-set win over ASIJ
- It was the fourth time the two teams met on the court this season, including last month's ASIJ Yujo Tournament final, won by the Dragons in straight sets.
- Fino switched positions while earning second crown
- Kubasaki went on to win the American School In Japan YUJO Tournament in October and beat ASIJ again in five sets for the D-I title on Nov. 5 at Seoul American.
- D-II will have new champ; DI may or may not
- Included in those three matches was the final of ASIJ's Yujo Tournament last month, which the Dragons won 25-22, 25-23. “We are going to play to win and take it point by point,” Kubasaki sophomore middle blocker Chloe Stevens said. “More importantly ...
- Disappointment could turn into joy for Perry or Edgren
- The Dragons took down three-time champion American School In Japan in four sets in last year's D-I final, and two weeks ago beat the Mustangs in two sets in the ASIJ-Yujo Invitational Tournament. The attention such feats get “makes the tournament ...
Yujo is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Yujo books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchessacred geometry and sacred space
inductive reasoning aptitude
yale college wrexham history
illyrian languages illyrian names
subjunctive mood portuguese