- Family wins $220000 in settlement against NSW over ambulance delays
- Geoffrey Yuke died slowly. Help was at hand. It was close to midnight and the 24-year-old stood suffering a heart attack.
- Compensation awarded to family of Aboriginal man who died waiting for ambulance
- The family of a young Aboriginal man who died while waiting for an ambulance has been awarded $220,000 compensation. Geoffrey Yuke was staying with family and friends at an Aboriginal community near Lismore on September 23, 2006 when he began ...
- Xtreme Warriors: Yuke y Yango homenajeados en la Arena Xalapa
- La Arena Xalapa fue sede de un importante evento cortesía de Xtreme Warriors Wrestling, dos de las leyendas de la época de oro de la lucha libre xalapeña fueron homenajeados, Yuke y Yango recibieron la ovación del público asistente además de un ...
- Loads of fun in Westmeath
- Live music was provided throughout the carnival by Dale Yuke. He said carnival organizers project they made some $3,000, mostly off of the meals. The money is always funneled back into the community.
- The week in pictures | Photos
- BENDIGO: Inside The Brick Lego exhibition. Spiderman, aka Chris Hiddins, examines his lego likeness. Photo: DARREN HOWE.
Yuke is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Yuke books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.