- Family wins $220000 in settlement against NSW over ambulance delays
- Geoffrey Yuke died slowly. Help was at hand. It was close to midnight and the 24-year-old stood suffering a heart attack.
- Compensation awarded to family of Aboriginal man who died waiting for ambulance
- The family of a young Aboriginal man who died while waiting for an ambulance has been awarded $220,000 compensation. Geoffrey Yuke was staying with family and friends at an Aboriginal community near Lismore on September 23, 2006 when he began ...
- Xtreme Warriors: Yuke y Yango homenajeados en la Arena Xalapa
- La Arena Xalapa fue sede de un importante evento cortesía de Xtreme Warriors Wrestling, dos de las leyendas de la época de oro de la lucha libre xalapeña fueron homenajeados, Yuke y Yango recibieron la ovación del público asistente además de un ...
- Loads of fun in Westmeath
- Live music was provided throughout the carnival by Dale Yuke. He said carnival organizers project they made some $3,000, mostly off of the meals. The money is always funneled back into the community.
- The week in pictures | Photos
- BENDIGO: Inside The Brick Lego exhibition. Spiderman, aka Chris Hiddins, examines his lego likeness. Photo: DARREN HOWE.
Yuke is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Yuke books and related discussion.