- In the Bhagavad-gita (6.1-2) Krishna gives His definition: “One who is .... Yukta- vairagya, or renunciation in Krishna consciousness, entails satisfying the needs ...
- Premier Issue - Oct'11 (pdf) - Magazine on Gaudiya Vaishnavism
- renunciation is called yukta-vairagya. When persons eager to achieve liberation renounce things that are related to the Supreme, though they are material, this ...
- Charismatic Renewal in Gaudiya Vaishnavism - Gaudiya.com
- yukta-vairagya, mentioned by Rupa Goswami in Bhakti-rasamrita-sindhu and which seems to give licence for a “this-worldly asceticism.”(note 29). Saraswati's ...
- Gaura Vani 4/2015 - Sri Sri Radha Govinda Gaudiya Math
- Maţha-vāsīs never speak gossip or frivolous talks unrelated to Kŗşņa. They always practice yukta-vairāgya, engaging everything in the service of the Lord.
- Krishna Voice - ISKCON Bangalore
- but about renunciation in action. In later Vaishnava terminology, this is the preferred yukta-vairagya, or "renouncing the world by acting for the Supreme." Krishna ...
- THE ASTROLOGICAL NEWSLETTER - Issue-18 - 2011 January 29
- Jan 29, 2011 Gosvami's yukta-vairagya principle, we try to use these gadgets in Krishna's service. Therefore here we are at In2-MeC.” ·.
- Ageless heroics
- Such was his dedication and disciplined regime — what yoga calls Abhyasahoned by Vairagya— that prison authorities were moved enough to arrange a special diet for him. But he became free only after Independence!
- Renunciation and Devotion | Krishna.com
- Rupa Gosvami taught yukta-vairagya,the principle of using even material things in Krishna's service. He explains in Bhakti-rasamrita-sindhu that yukta- vairagya ...
- The Sampradaya Sun - Independent Vaisnava News - Feature ...
- Feb 2, 2011 One who acts in Krsna consciousness under superior direction is called yukta. The technical term is yukta-vairagya. This is further explained by ...
- Lord Caitanya on Renunciation, Part 10 - HareKrsna.com
- Feb 3, 2011 These great devotees are often described as being the personification of yukta- vairagya. For example, in Srimad Bhagavatam we find the story ...
- Yoga and Peace | Bada Haridas
- In a nutshell, yukta-vairagya is simply this: As opposed to forms of yoga that emphasize renunciation and otherworldliness, Bhakti-yoga stresses the importance ...
- Bhagavad Gita As It Is, 9: The Most Confidential Knowledge, Text 28.
- One who acts in Kṛṣṇa consciousness under superior direction is called yukta. The technical term is yukta-vairāgya. This is further explained by Rūpa Gosvāmī ...
Yukta Vairagya is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Yukta Vairagya books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Yukta Vairagya Topics
Related searchesedmund kemper books
lise lyng falkenberg
prince of the city
cookie origin of name