- Charismatic Renewal in Gaudiya Vaishnavism (Part I)
- yukta-vairagya, mentioned by Rupa Goswami in Bhakti-rasamrita-sindhu and which seems to give licence for a “this-worldly asceticism.”(note 29).
- The Heart
- on the plea of yukta-vairagya – ostensibly in the interest of Lord. Gauranga's sankirtana movement. Hmm .
- Table of Contents
- The principle of utility in Prabhupada's language is yukta vairagya.
- Six Gosvamis
- Krishna alone and none else.
- Part Four Part Four 13th May 2004 May 2004 - 28th August 2004
- is yukta-vairagya. So we do not hate anything, material advancement. We can utilize everything for Krsna's service.
- Yukta-vairagya Principle | HH Romapada Swami
- Home · Inquiries; Yukta-vairagya Principle. Analogy (123). Inquiry Type.
- Yukta-vairagya - appropriate renunciation; renunciation which is suitable for entrance into bhakti. This is defined in Bhakti-rasamrtasindhu (1.2.
- Practical Renunciation (Yukta Vairagya) – The Basics « The Enquirer
- Practical Renunciation (Yukta Vairagya) – The Basics. 02 Sep. Image representing iPhone as depicted in Crunc...
- yukta vairagya - question
- yukta vairagya- what real renunciation.
Yukta Vairagya is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Yukta Vairagya books and related discussion.