- Time Out Hong Kong?
- Yum Cha is every 21st century foodie's dream on the outside. Housed in a brand-new hotel, we're immediately impressed by the décor – this is definitely not your traditional Chinese yum cha restaurant.
- Iced tea brand YumCha launches new UK marketing campaign
- Iced tea brand YumCha has launched a new marketing campaign that will concentrate on “putting the tea back into iced tea”, as the company prepares to bring the brand back home. The firm will embark on an intensive six-month campaign from April, running ...
- Where to go in Sydney for yum cha and dumplings
- And once you're armed with your destination in mind, you'll want to read up on our guide to yum cha etiquette.
- YumCha Set For New Marketing Campaign
- YumCha, launched in 2012, uses an innovative new (patent pending) method of manufacturing iced tea, which uses only natural ingredients and utilising appreciably less sugar than regular brands. The brand offers flavours such as Sour Plum, Moroccan Mint ...
- Yum cha etiquette 101
- But though it's named for tea, for Australians yum cha is much more about the food. If you're stopping at the dumpling cart, though, you're missing out. "I'm not satisfied until the braised trolley comes out.
Yum Cha is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Yum Cha books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Yum Cha Topics
Related searchesurbanization economic effects
list of tea companies sri lanka
spiritual power in buddhism
bozo the clown grand rapids michigan
penrith cumbria famous people