A selection of articles related to yuma indians.
Original articles from our library related to the Yuma Indians. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Yuma Indians.
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- Astronomy in Ancient Civilisations
- It is a pity that the myths of ancient civilisations are so easily dismissed as the musings of savage minds, as it is subsequently easy to overlook the fact that many of their myths were encryptions of their astronomical knowledge. The best example of this...
Modern Science >> Astronomy
- Indian History Rewritten
- The Indian civilisation, considered to be the product of clash and subsequent inter mixture of the white-skinned civilised invaders and the dark savages native to India, has been rightly questioned in recent years, and the mischievously fabricated history of...
History & Anthropology >> Indic / Vedic
- Projective. Elements: Fire & Akasha. Clear yellow or orange ancient petrified resin (possibly pine tree). Electromagnetic. Opens solar plexus chakra for mental clarity, mood balance, confidence. Stomach anxiety, spine, Central Nervous System, brain, memory...
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
- Starting with Jesus and the Christian Path...
- During the years of the historical Jesus' life, there are eight or nine years that his whereabouts are not accounted for. Meaning these are the 'lost' years. It was after returning that he truly began to teach his wisdom. Many scholars believe he was in India...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- History of Magick
- I. Early Magick One tradition holds that Witchcraft began more than 35 thousand years ago, when the last great sheets ice began their journey across Europe. Legend holds that small groups of hunters followed the free-running game and bison across the tundra....
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
Yuma Indians is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Yuma Indians books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Yuma Indians - eScholarship
- Journal of Cahfornia and Great Basin Anthropology. VoL 6, No. 2, pp.
- ethnography of the yuma indians - UAiR
- ETHNOGRAPHY OF THE YUMA INDIANS. BY. C.
- Fort Yuma-Quechan Tribe Profile.indd
- Previously known as the Yuma Indians, the Quechan Tribe of the Fort. Yuma Reservation have always lived in the Colorado River Valley. Their land borders ...
- Yuma Indians - tipoff.org
- Yuma Indians. 12/11/15 Yuma Indians at Wray Eagles. 20.
- Yuma Indians - tipoff.org
- Yuma Indians. 12/10/15 Yuma Indians at Norton BlueJays. 15.
Suggested News Resources
- Tribe ready for changes
- That's a lot of RPI out there for the taking in a deep and talented league like Yuma's Class 2A Lower Platte Activities Association. Sixteen of the Indians' 19 games are within the LPAA.
- Tribe adds to regional hardware
- Yuma's defense has been remarkably tough all season, allowing an average of 34 points per game, while scoring an average of 70 per game. The Indians have allowed less than 30 in 11 games, including last Friday's 69-19 win over Byers, in the regional ...
- Today in Arizona History
- On this date in 1902, plans for a telephone line to Picacho were announced after right-of-way across the Yuma Indian Reservation was granted to the Colorado River Telephone Company. On this date in 1906, A fire caused by defective wiring caused $4,000 ...
- Court overturns death sentence in brutal 1991 burglary-murders in Chandler
- Alvie Kiles lived in Yuma with his girlfriend, Valerie Gunnell, and her two daughters, 9-month-old Lecresha and 5-year-old Shemaeah. On Feb. 9, 1989, Kiles used a bumper jack to bludgeon Valerie to death in their home.
- Lady 'Cats face Yuma today at state basketball tourney
- The “great eight” state tournament will take place at 8:45 a.m. against the number one ranked Yuma Indians at USC Pueblo in the Massari Arena.
Suggested Web Resources
- Quechan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Quechan (or Yuma) (Quechan: Kwtsaan 'those who descended') are a Native American tribe who live on the Fort Yuma Indian Reservation on the lower ...
- Yuma Tribe: Facts, Clothes, Food and History *** - Native Indian Tribes
- Check out this site for interesting facts about the Yuma tribe. Food, clothing, homes, weapons, chiefs and culture of the Yuma. Interesting facts about the Yuma ...
- Facts for Kids: Quechan Indians (Quechans) - Orrin's Website
- Since this was the name the white settlers learned for them, the people became known as the Yuma tribe for a long time, and even used it themselves in official ...
- Yuma Indians - Genealogy Trails
- The Yuman Indians consisted of various tribes: The Quechan, Cocopah, Hualapai, Mohave, and some Maricopas. These Yumans lived, for the main, on the ...
- Quechan Tribe | ITCA
- Home of the Quechan (pronounced Kwuh-tsan) Indians, Fort Yuma-Quechan Reservation is located along both sides of the Colorado River near Yuma, Arizona.
Yuma Indians Topics
Related searchesantigen types of antigens
faust part 1 synopsis
manhunt video game gangs
autostereogram how to see them
africville nova scotia history