A selection of articles related to yuma indians.
Original articles from our library related to the Yuma Indians. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Yuma Indians.
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- Indian History Rewritten
- The Indian civilisation, considered to be the product of clash and subsequent inter mixture of the white-skinned civilised invaders and the dark savages native to India, has been rightly questioned in recent years, and the mischievously fabricated history of...
History & Anthropology >> Indic / Vedic
- Astronomy in Ancient Civilisations
- It is a pity that the myths of ancient civilisations are so easily dismissed as the musings of savage minds, as it is subsequently easy to overlook the fact that many of their myths were encryptions of their astronomical knowledge. The best example of this...
Modern Science >> Astronomy
- History of Magick
- I. Early Magick One tradition holds that Witchcraft began more than 35 thousand years ago, when the last great sheets ice began their journey across Europe. Legend holds that small groups of hunters followed the free-running game and bison across the tundra....
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- History of Voodoo
- The notoriously perceived notion of Voodoo as practiced in the western world is that of grotesquely molded wax dolls with pins sticking out of them. Let's look deeper than that!
Parapsychology >> Spirits
Yuma Indians is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Yuma Indians books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- ETHNOGRAPHY OF THE YUMA INDIANS
- ETHNOGRAPHY OF THE YUMA INDIANS. BY. C.
- The Yuma Indians
- The Yuma Indians. EUGENE J. TRIPPEL.
- The Yuma Indians: A Comment
- The Yuma Indians: A Comment. PIETER HOVENS.
- AMENDMENT TO TRIBAL-STATE COMPACT BETWEEN THE
- FORT YUMA INDIAN RESERVATION. WHEREAS, the State of California ( hereinafter "the State") and the.
- MGC Native American Indian Records on Microform
- Apache, Mohave, and Yuma Indians. M595 Rolls 461-70. San Carlos: 1887-1890 , 1892-1902, 1904-1912, 1914-1939.
Suggested News Resources
- Early Yuma often flooded
- Commenting on the tribe's participation, Yuma's Sentinel newspaper noted, “The Yuma Indians are entitled to the gratitude of our people for the faithful work done by them in the hour of need.
Suggested Web Resources
- Quechan people - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Fort Yuma Indian Reservation is a part of the Quechan's traditional lands.
- Yuma Indians
- Descriptive Information, Websites, Books, and Manuscripts about the Yuma Tribe of Arizona.
- Yuma Indian Tribe History
- Yuma Indian Tribe History.
- FOUR DIRECTIONS INSTITUTE.
- Who Are the Yuma Indians?
- May 11, 2011 Brief and Straightforward Guide: Who Are the Yuma Indians?
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Yuma Indians Topics
Related searchesearthquake causes
thomas aquinas death and canonization
cosmo-biological birth control
multistage rocket advantages
emperor of china