A selection of articles related to yuma indians.
Original articles from our library related to the Yuma Indians. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Yuma Indians.
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- Indian History Rewritten
- The Indian civilisation, considered to be the product of clash and subsequent inter mixture of the white-skinned civilised invaders and the dark savages native to India, has been rightly questioned in recent years, and the mischievously fabricated history of...
History & Anthropology >> Indic / Vedic
- Astronomy in Ancient Civilisations
- It is a pity that the myths of ancient civilisations are so easily dismissed as the musings of savage minds, as it is subsequently easy to overlook the fact that many of their myths were encryptions of their astronomical knowledge. The best example of this...
Modern Science >> Astronomy
- Looking For The Hub Of The Sacreed Wheel: Part 2
- Now the point of any study of how much we share in our search for the Deity must be in what shared behaviors should we expect? For the purposes of the community of A Mystical Grove, this must be in how we revere and cherish Nature in all its manifold...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Questions and Answers about Power Animals
- Question : So, what does it mean to work with 'power' animals? Are we working with an individual animal, say the 'possum down the street or the wolf at the zoo? Answer : Well, sorry to say, no. When you work with a 'power' animal (I've got to find a better...
Symbology >> Animals
- What do my dreams mean I can see the furture in my dreams?
- Prophetic Dreams in Ancient Times Dreams have fascinated man since the dawn of time, and many records have been found showing accounts of dreams and the role they played in ancient time. Many thought that dreams were a way to keep in close contact with the...
Parapsychology >> Dreams
- Baptisia tinctoria (Wild Indigo)
- The source for this remedy is the wild indigo plant. The Northern American Indians discovered the anti-bacterial properties of this herb and they used it for paint. Baptisia is an acute remedy for cases of quickly arising infections and inflammations, leading...
Remedies >> Remedies B
Yuma Indians is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Yuma Indians books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- ETHNOGRAPHY OF THE YUMA INDIANS
- ETHNOGRAPHY OF THE YUMA INDIANS. BY. C.
- The Yuma Indians
- The Yuma Indians. EUGENE J. TRIPPEL.
- The Yuma Indians: A Comment
- The Yuma Indians: A Comment. PIETER HOVENS.
- AMENDMENT TO TRIBAL-STATE COMPACT BETWEEN THE
- FORT YUMA INDIAN RESERVATION. WHEREAS, the State of California ( hereinafter "the State") and the.
- MGC Native American Indian Records on Microform
- Apache, Mohave, and Yuma Indians. M595 Rolls 461-70. San Carlos: 1887-1890 , 1892-1902, 1904-1912, 1914-1939.
Suggested News Resources
- Early Yuma often flooded
- Commenting on the tribe's participation, Yuma's Sentinel newspaper noted, “The Yuma Indians are entitled to the gratitude of our people for the faithful work done by them in the hour of need.
Suggested Web Resources
- Quechan people - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Fort Yuma Indian Reservation is a part of the Quechan's traditional lands.
- Yuma Indians
- Descriptive Information, Websites, Books, and Manuscripts about the Yuma Tribe of Arizona.
- Yuma Indian Tribe History
- Yuma Indian Tribe History.
- FOUR DIRECTIONS INSTITUTE.
- Who Are the Yuma Indians?
- May 11, 2011 Brief and Straightforward Guide: Who Are the Yuma Indians?