A selection of articles related to yuma indians.
Original articles from our library related to the Yuma Indians. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Yuma Indians.
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- Indian History Rewritten
- The Indian civilisation, considered to be the product of clash and subsequent inter mixture of the white-skinned civilised invaders and the dark savages native to India, has been rightly questioned in recent years, and the mischievously fabricated history of...
History & Anthropology >> Indic / Vedic
- Astronomy in Ancient Civilisations
- It is a pity that the myths of ancient civilisations are so easily dismissed as the musings of savage minds, as it is subsequently easy to overlook the fact that many of their myths were encryptions of their astronomical knowledge. The best example of this...
Modern Science >> Astronomy
- Baptisia tinctoria (Wild Indigo)
- The source for this remedy is the wild indigo plant. The Northern American Indians discovered the anti-bacterial properties of this herb and they used it for paint. Baptisia is an acute remedy for cases of quickly arising infections and inflammations, leading...
Remedies >> Remedies B
- Echinacea, the Sacred Plant
- A full grown Echinacea-plant is an impressive and decorative appearance. You may consider giving her a place in your garden. This beautiful plant will probably steal your heart with her large, colorful and long lasting flowers. No doubt you have heard of...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary E
- Projective. Elements: Fire & Akasha. Clear yellow or orange ancient petrified resin (possibly pine tree). Electromagnetic. Opens solar plexus chakra for mental clarity, mood balance, confidence. Stomach anxiety, spine, Central Nervous System, brain, memory...
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
- Starting with Jesus and the Christian Path...
- During the years of the historical Jesus' life, there are eight or nine years that his whereabouts are not accounted for. Meaning these are the 'lost' years. It was after returning that he truly began to teach his wisdom. Many scholars believe he was in India...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
Yuma Indians is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Yuma Indians books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- ETHNOGRAPHY OF THE YUMA INDIANS
- ETHNOGRAPHY OF THE YUMA INDIANS. BY. C.
- The Yuma Indians
- The Yuma Indians. EUGENE J. TRIPPEL.
- The Yuma Indians: A Comment
- The Yuma Indians: A Comment. PIETER HOVENS.
- AMENDMENT TO TRIBAL-STATE COMPACT BETWEEN THE
- FORT YUMA INDIAN RESERVATION. WHEREAS, the State of California ( hereinafter "the State") and the.
- MGC Native American Indian Records on Microform
- Apache, Mohave, and Yuma Indians. M595 Rolls 461-70. San Carlos: 1887-1890 , 1892-1902, 1904-1912, 1914-1939.
Suggested News Resources
- Early Yuma often flooded
- Commenting on the tribe's participation, Yuma's Sentinel newspaper noted, “The Yuma Indians are entitled to the gratitude of our people for the faithful work done by them in the hour of need.
Suggested Web Resources
- Quechan people - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Fort Yuma Indian Reservation is a part of the Quechan's traditional lands.
- Yuma Indians
- Descriptive Information, Websites, Books, and Manuscripts about the Yuma Tribe of Arizona.
- Yuma Indian Tribe History
- Yuma Indian Tribe History.
- FOUR DIRECTIONS INSTITUTE.
- Who Are the Yuma Indians?
- May 11, 2011 Brief and Straightforward Guide: Who Are the Yuma Indians?
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.