- The 2nd Annual Yunomi Invitational
- This exhibition presents an opportunity to examine the myriad directions that the work of the now infamous Minge-sota group of potters has taken in the creating of the yunomi. Warren MacKenzie, who was strongly influenced by Soetsu Yanagi and Shoji ...
- Gallery Listing
- Savannah Clay Community is holding an exhibition featuring over 100 functional ceramic mugs, yunomi, pour overs and more from clay artists from Savannah and across the country. “SIP: A Ceramic Cup Show” is open to the public at Non-Fiction Gallery, ...
- OMIYAGE FROM JAPAN: Kasama-yaki pottery breaks out of reputation for lacking
- For example, a Kasama-yaki “yunomi” teacup comes in charming colors and fits comfortably in the hand, bringing out the warmth of the clay. The teacup sells for 780 yen ($6.60), including tax.
- Does Matcha Beat Green Tea in Health Benefits?
- The Claim: Matcha, a bright green powder made from tea leaves, is mixed with water and consumed entirely, unlike with brewed tea where the leaves are left behind. The result is that matcha delivers more nutrients, including antioxidants—which may help ...
- Marlon James talks about adverbs, his writing habits, and books that matter to him
- Marlon James, the Jamaican-born Macalester College English professor who last month won the 2015 Man Booker Prize for his third novel, “A Brief History of Seven Killings,” makes us wish we were back in school again, taking his classes.
Yunomi is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Yunomi books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesscorpion how scorpions eat
muhajir qaumi movement mqm haqiqi
dream interpretation not able to move
library classification types