A selection of articles related to yupik culture.
Original articles from our library related to the Yupik Culture. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Yupik Culture.
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- Origins of the Celts
- Two new groups of people emerge in Central Europe during the late Neolithic (New Stone Age) period, one certainly immigrant. Each group may be distinguished archaeologically by characteristic artifacts found in their respective burial sites. One was a Bell...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Pagan Culture Never Died
- Pagan culture never died. It changed, was hidden, became hushed -- but never died. We can look around and see that many of the Old ways are still part of everyday life. Here's a few examples. What others can you see in your own surroundings? A personal...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- The 'W' Word (Witch), What Does it Mean?
- The other day I sat down and again tried to define what it is that I am doing. We are talking about beginning our church next year, but a church of what? I am the type that is most comfortable with a clear and complete understanding, so I began at the...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
Yupik Culture is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Yupik Culture books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Native American Studies 493: Yup'ik Culture & History in Tuntutuliak
- Yup'ik Culture & History in Tuntutuliak, ALASKA two orientation lectures at WVU followed by travel May 17- 27, 2010. Would you like to live in a.
- CENTRAL YUP'IK AND THE SCHOOLS A Handbook for Teachers
- A Brief Note on Yup'ik Eskimo Culture. Conclusion. Yup'ik Alphabet Chart.
- Yup'ik & Cup'ik
- Eskimo Essays : Yup'ik Lives and How We See Them.
- Nunamta Yup'ik Eskimo Singers and Dancers
- year-old culture of the Yup'ik Eskimos of the village of Eek, Alaska to the some work to convey it to others outside Yup'ik culture, such as they'll do in Bangor.
Suggested News Resources
- Part 5 of a 5-part series:
- Yupik culture includes the attitudes and skills necessary to prosper in the subarctic.
Suggested Web Resources
- The Yup'ik Culture
- The Yup'ik culture of Alaska ranges from Bristol Bay all the way to. Norton Sound, and along the. Nushagak, and the lower Kusko- kwim and Yukon rivers.
- Education and Programs - Cultures of Alaska - Yup'ik and Cup'ik
- Understanding Culture Workshop Series Inupiaq and St.
- Native Americans: Yupik History and Culture
- Culture, history and genealogy of the Yupik people.