- a member of any of three groups of Eskimos inhabiting western coastal Alaska from Prince William Sound north to Norton Sound, and St. Lawrence Island and ...
- A grammatical sketch of Siberian Yupik Eskimo, as spoken on St
- This sketch of Siberian Yupik grammar should be regarded as the roughest .... This grammatical sketch deals with the Yupik Eskimo language spoken on St.
- Traditional Yup'ik Knowledge— Lessons for All of Us - Alaska Native
- Alaska Federation of Natives University of Alaska National Science Foundation Annenberg Rural Challenge. Traditional Yup'ik Knowledge—. Lessons for All of ...
- Toolbox - University of Alaska Fairbanks
- A toolbox for promoting youth sobriety and reasons for living in Yup'ik/Cup'ik communities. Center for Alaska Native Health Research. QUNGASVIK.
- CENTRAL YUP'IK AND THE SCHOOLS A Handbook for Teachers
- Overview of the Eskimo-Aleut Language Family and the Place of Yup'ik in. It. 12.
- Yup'ik Dance: Old and New - Journal for the Anthropological Study
- Yup'ik Dance: Old and New. In the following pages, I will describe some features of early and contemporary Yup'ik. Eskimo culture as recorded by outside ...
- Yup'ik school prepares to resume classes in new building
- BETHEL — A Yup'ik elementary school in Bethel that was destroyed by a fire last year found a new temporary home inside a vacated grocery store. Students at Ayaprun Yup'ik Immersion School will start classes March 15 in the new building, which is still ...
- Yupik immersion school resumes classes in new building
- BETHEL, Alaska — A Yup'ik immersion school in Bethel that was destroyed by a fire in November has made a new temporary home inside a vacated grocery store. KYUK-AM reports (http://bit.ly/1p6YJHV ) that Ayaprun Yup'ik Immersion School students have ...
- KNBA News - Pamyua Dances, Sings to Engage Teens with Yup'ik Culture
- He had everyone sit in a big circle on the floor, leaving enough room in the middle for when he had to jump up and demonstrate some Yup'ik dancing moves every few minutes. “That's a good one, I like that one,” said Blanchett.
- Alaskan Basketball Pilgrimage: Watching "I Am Yup'ik"
- The phrase “growing the game,” as in internationally, hits the ears of most experienced NBA fans like a piece of political white noise, a corporate talking point.
- Toksook Bay basketball player to star in ESPN's 'I am Yup'ik'
- A short film starring Toksook Bay high school student Byron Nicholai will air on ESPN's SportsCenter next month. The film, 'I am Yup'ik' was filmed in Bethel and Toksook Bay.
Yupik is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Yupik books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesblythe blythe books
journey to the west
church of the holy sepulchre
turing test objections and replies
gold foil experiment conclusions