- He later settled in (what is now) Kashmir where he died a natural death of old age, and was laid to rest in Srinagar, Kashmir.
- The Muslim Sunrise
- local population attesting that the tomb of Yuz Asaf was indeed, the tomb of Hadrat Isa .
- Response to James R
- of the tomb of Yuz Asaf (alias Jesus) in Anzimar in the Khanjar quarter.
- Christ in Kashmir — www.aaiil.org
- ulesus -the mortal. Qlesus in Raj atarangini. Ulesus in Lahore.
- Issa on the silk route
- According to written and oral traditions, after death, Yuz Asaf was entombed in Khanyari, the old section of Srinagar.
- Yuz Asaf - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Yuz Asaf. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. Jump to: navigation, search.
- The Tomb of Jesus Christ Website
- A Description of the Tomb of Yuz Asaf, believed to be the name Jesus took in Kashmir, This cella is the original sepulchre containing the remains of Yuz Asaf .
- Yuz Asaf
- In about 30 AD a charismatic preacher with the name of Yuz Asaf arrived in Kashmir from Israel with his mother, Mary.
- Legends of Jesus
- In some Muslim writings Jesus is referred to as Yuz Asaf. Thus one interpretation is that Yuz Asaf means "leader of those he cured of leprosy.
Yuz Asaf is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Yuz Asaf books and related discussion.