A selection of articles related to zabad inscription.
Original articles from our library related to the Zabad Inscription. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Zabad Inscription.
- Dagaz, depending on one’s perspective, is either the last or next to last rune in the Elder Futhark. Ancient inscriptions vary in whether Dagaz or Othala comes last. Modern runesters pretty much agree that either order works. Other than the twenty-third and...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- King James Bible: Acts, Chapter 17
- Chapter 17 17:1 Now when they had passed through Amphipolis and Apollonia, they came to Thessalonica, where was a synagogue of the Jews: 17:2 And Paul, as his manner was, went in unto them, and three sabbath days reasoned with them out of the scriptures, 17:3...
New Testament >> The Acts
- Looking For The Hub Of The Sacreed Wheel: Part 1
- It is often said that all paths are like spokes on a wheel. We start at the rime and follow a spoke to the hub of central truth from which all paths arise and to which they all return. Those of you who've been following my articles should also know that to a...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- An Overview of Different Types of Scrying
- Scrying is a method of divination. It consists of gazing into a crystal, a mirror or some water for example, anything shiny really, in order to enter altered mind states...A good cliché that best describes scrying is the gypsy fortune-teller and her large...
Divination >> Scrying
Zabad Inscription is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Zabad Inscription books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- SYRIAC INSCRIPTIONS IN SYRIA
- inscription found in Zabad, south-east of Aleppo. All this is altogether puzzling.
- Summary Curriculum vitae I. Synopsis ..........................................................
- Two North-Arabian Inscriptions from the Temple of Lât at Wady Iram », .
Suggested Web Resources
- History of the Arabic alphabet - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- in Greek, Syriac and Arabic found at Zabad in Syria.
- An important pre-Islamic, Christian trilingual Greek-Syriac-Arabic
- Mar 5, 2008 A tri-lingual Greek, Syriac, and Arabic inscription in Zabad (or "Zebed) dated to 512 in Aleppo states "With the help of God (الاله)!
- Is Islam Genuine
- What is not only interesting, but actually vital, is the fact that both the Harran and Zabad inscriptions are Christian inscriptions.
- Allah (God) --What/Who is Allah? | 4islam.com
- "Abdullāh" is still used for names of Muslims and non-Muslims (e.g. Christians also used the word, as testified by the Zabad inscription).
Zabad Inscription Topics
Related searcheslist of most common surnames croatia
slave trade in the middle ages