- Sleep Raves - Have You Ever Been Part of a 'Oneironauticum'? Maybe It's Time
- Calea Zacatechichi. What is it? This flowering plant is used by the Chontal natives indigenous to the Mexican state of Oaxaca, where there is a strong tradition of visionary plants.
- Dream Hacking: Understanding Everyday Behaviors That Impact Your Dreams
- Other studies found that the herb calea zacatechichi heightens dream vividness during non-REM sleep and increases chances of lucid dreams, but also decreases deep-slow wave sleep. Other supplements like vinpocetine, galantamine, and choline have ...
- How To Train Your Brain For Better Dreams
- Calea zacatechichi (sometimes shortened to 'Calea Z') is a species of flowering plant native to Mexico. It is apparently used by Tequistlatecan shamans to induce divinatory visions while sleeping.
- A Snooze Hope
- Not wanting to go down that road, or even down the road of over-the-counter sleep meds which contain diphenhydramine, an antihistamine that makes people drowsy, I've taken my quest into the herbal world, finding some success with Calea Zacatechichi, ...
Zacatechichi is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Zacatechichi books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
offender profiling history
norma rae webster
spiritual rituals and ceremonies