- The Bride Wore Green: What a Wedding Says about Iran's Future
- The bride's mother is Zahra Rahnavard, a sculptor and the Islamic Republic's first female university chancellor. During her husband's campaign, the Iranian media compared Rahnavard's lively appearances to Michelle Obama's. Neither of Mousavi's parents ...
- The Alternative to Regime Change in Iran
- Hassan Rouhani was elected Iran's president in June 2013 based on his promise of reaching a nuclear agreement and improving the relations with the West. He delivered on his promise, and in the process a close working relationship developed between ...
- Former Iran President Presses Rohani On Detained Opposition Leaders
- In a meeting with his advisers on Tuesday March 8, 2016, Khatami highlighted the role of MirHosein Mousavi, Zahra Rahnavard and Mehdi Karroubi in the recent parliamentary and Assembly of Experts elections. Referring to the three opposition leaders ...
- Former Iran president banned from wedding party
- Mousavi and his wife Zahra Rahnavard have been under house arrest since early 2011 after leading massive street rallies in the aftermath of the disputed 2009 election. The website said the two were also banned from attending the wedding of their daughter.
- Iran: seven key human rights challenges facing President Rouhani
- Iran's three main opposition leaders, Mir Hossein Mousavi, his wife Zahra Rahnavard, and Mehdi Karroubi, have been confined within their houses since their movements were restricted in February 2011 without trial. Mousavi and Rahnavard are in their ...
Zahra Rahnavard is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Zahra Rahnavard books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Zahra Rahnavard Topics
Related searchesbuddhism food
eid ul-adha observing eid ul-adha
angels in america hbo miniseries
centennial colorado history
aldi checkout system