- Google Becomes Alphabet, Silicon Valley Zaibatsu
- The move could turn Alphabet into Silicon Valley's first high-tech conglomerate -- akin to a “zaibatsu” in Japan or a “chaebol” in Korea. In essence, $487 billion Alphabet will become one big corporation that owns a number of enterprises, headed by a ...
- The Acquisition Of Japan's Sharp By Taiwan's Foxconn's Historical Significance
- In Korea, for example, the chaebol industrial conglomerates (eg Samsung, LG, Hyundai, Lotte, Shinsegae ) are modeled on the Japanese zaibatsu (eg Mitsui, Mitsubishi, Sumitomo). Similarly, a number of industrializing Asian economies have emulated the ...
- Spotlight JDM: Funky JCCA Show, Mild To Wild, With Mega Gallery
- This is a Mitsubishi Colt 1000, part of the early set of cars produced by the former zaibatsu (business cartel) after the war.
- Mizuho Financial Group, Inc.
- Only Mizuho can have such a tremendous amount of information about the strategy of each industry, as we do not belong to some specific Zaibatsu group. We are, in a way, a neutral financial institution, different from Mitsubishi or Sumitomo.
Zaibatsu is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Zaibatsu books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheswater molecule triple point
social credit theory
philippine airlines livery and logo