- Zain Verjee: Kenyans 'Seriously Pissed Off' Over CNN's 'Hotbed of Terror' Remark
- Ahead of President Obama's visit to Kenya Friday, CNN described the African nation in a report–and on Twitter–as a “hotbed of terror,” prompting social media ridicule and a request from Kenyan government officials for an apology.
- CNN anchor battles her skin
- CNN International anchor Zain Verjee has <a href='https://www CNN International anchor Zain Verjee has psoriasis, a disease that can consist of raised, inflamed skin patches covered by silvery flakes of dead skin cells or scales.
- CNN anchor Zain Verjee: How I fight psoriasis
- One of the most powerful experiences in life is to have deep, meaningful connection. Without it we are empty.
- Zain Verjee Reveals Psoriasis: 'Painful Secret' I Hid For Years
- Zain Verjee, an anchor for CNN International, revealed her years-long struggle with psoriasis on Wednesday. She opened up about the "painful secret" in a piece for CNN.com, going into graphic detail about her experience with the chronic skin disease.
- Zain Verjee: I can't get image of Westgate bodies out of my mind
- I can't get the image of the bodies lying near the freezer at Westgate out of my mind, and recognizing two of the victims, their bodies splayed, their blood splashed against the stark white floor.
Zain Verjee is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Zain Verjee books and related discussion.