- American Politicians Used To Have Some Pretty Incredible Names
- When then-Illinois state Sen. Barack Obama first stepped onto the national scene at the 2004 Democratic National Convention, he referred to himself as “a skinny kid with a funny name who believes that America has a place for him, too.
- MT Album: Meter-less parking; old stack comes down
- No one mentioned that the late Zales N. Ecton was the only Republican ever to collect enough popular votes in Montana to win a Senate seat. Ecton did it in 1946 but was unable to repeat in 1952.
- Steve Daines Scores Historic Win In US Senate Race
- In a historic GOP win Tuesday evening, first-term U.S. Congressman Steve Daines scored a decisive victory over Democratic opponent Amanda Curtis to for one of Montana's Senate seats.
- Burton K. Wheeler of Montana
- Still, Wheeler's bipartisan machine had its last gasp when Montana voted to replace Wheeler not with Leif Erickson, but a Republican, Zales Ecton.
Zales Ecton is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Zales Ecton books and related discussion.