- Paris Gibson (D) Thomas H. Carter (R) Henry L. Myers (D) Burton K.
- It's All Academic
- ZALES ECTON, Politician, United States Senator. KRISTY EDMUNDS, Arts, Portland Institute for Contemporary Arts.
- This is MSU
- ZALES ECTON, Politician, United States Senator.
- SENS - Section 7
- Senator James P.Kem(Republican:Missouri): 1947-53. Senator Zales N.
- Milton Young Photo Coll
- Harry Dworshak. 6/274. E (6).
- H. Doc. 108-222 - Biographical Directory of the United States
- Zales N. Ecton, Manhattan. REPRESENTATIVES.
- On North Fork curmudgeons
- In the next election, he defeated Zales Ecton and became a senator for Montana. Later of course, he became the longest serving Senate Majority Leader in US history, then our longest serving ambassador to Japan.
- Zales Ecton - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Zales Nelson Ecton (April 1, 1898 – March 3, 1961) was a rare Republican United States senator from Montana, having served from 1947 to 1953.
- ECTON, Zales Nelson - Biographical Information
- ECTON, Zales Nelson, a Senator from Montana; born in Weldon, Decatur County, Iowa, April 1, 1898; moved to Gallatin County, Mont.
- Zales Ecton, former U.S. Senator - Voting Record - GovTrack.us
- Legislative profile and tracking for Zales Ecton, former U.S. Senator on GovTrack.
- Zales Ecton - The Bozeman Daily Chronicle: Newsmakers
- May 28, 2011 Photo courtesy of Montana State University library special collections Zales Ecton .
- Collection 1069 - Zales N. Ecton Papers, 1947-1953 :: Montana
- May 19, 2009 Provenance Note: Mrs. Zales Ecton, Sr. donated Senator Zales N.
Zales Ecton is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Zales Ecton books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.