- Constitution has put Zambian judiciary on trial - Suraju
- This is very clearly stated in the amended Constitution of Zambia. So we are asking ourselves as CSNAC; are we failing to understand the simple interpretation of the law? Is the whole world missing what the Zambian judiciary is seeing?
- DVLA Wins Bronze Award
- The award was given at the 37th Roundtable Conference, which took place in Lusaka, Zambia from 29th February-4th March, 2016 under the auspices of the African Association for Administration and Management (AAPMAM). ...
- Africa: Rwanda Judiciary Wins African Best Service Award
- Rwanda beat competition from Egypt, Ghana and Kenya to be declared the winner last week in Zambia, for its upgraded lawsuit filing system which was rated best innovative and efficient. The Ministry of Justice had tabled IECMS, an upgraded system of ...
- Zambia Magistrate Seeks Changes In Witchcraft Act To Allow Court Prosecution
- He took advantage of the opportunity to speak in front of the judiciary at the launch of Industrial Relations Court (IRC) registry to mention his concerns and have the matter resolved as quickly as possible.
- Chaponda says sacking of Kabwila's daughter 'blown out of proportion': Malawi
- People's Party (PP) leader and MP for Salima South, Uladi Mussa questioned the minister to explain the increased the figures at a time the minister of finance is reducing budget for other important ministries like Education and Judiciary.
Zambia Judiciary is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Zambia Judiciary books and related discussion.