A selection of articles related to zamenhof day.
Original articles from our library related to the Zamenhof Day. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Zamenhof Day.
- What day are you born on?
- The day of the month on which the you were born - regardless of which month or year it is - is a key numerological indicator, providing an excellent "thumbnail sketch" of standout traits. It strongly influences your Life Path and is helpful in...
Symbology >> Numerology
- King James Bible: Leviticus, Chapter 23
- Chapter 23 23:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 23:2 Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, Concerning the feasts of the LORD, which ye shall proclaim to be holy convocations, even these are my feasts. 23:3 Six days shall work be done:...
Old Testament >> Leviticus
- The Sacred Wheel: The Sabbats
- The Wheel of the Year honors the never ending cycle of life, death, and rebirth. It expresses the belief which Pagan religions hold that time is circular, not linear. The Sabbats are derived from the rich traditions of seasonal festivals as celebrated by...
Paganism & Wicca >> Holidays
- Samhain, The Celtic New Year
- Samhain (pronounced Sowain, Sah-uin, or Sahm-hayn) is also called the Celtic New Year, The Third harvest, All Hollows Eve, the Day of the Dead, and of course Halloween. There are many more names for Samhain, but rather then having a different meaning, they...
Holidays >> Samhain
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 7
- Chapter 7 7:1 And it came to pass on the day that Moses had fully set up the tabernacle, and had anointed it, and sanctified it, and all the instruments thereof, both the altar and all the vessels thereof, and had anointed them, and sanctified them; 7:2 That...
Old Testament >> Numbers
- Litha, The Summer Solstice
- Litha is also known as the summer solstice, Midsummer, All Couples Day, and Saint John's Day. Litha is one of the fire festivals and occurs on the longest day of the year. This is the time of year when the sun reaches its highest apex, at the Tropic of Cancer....
Holidays >> Mid Summer
- King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 12
- Chapter 12 12:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses and Aaron in the land of Egypt, saying, 12:2 This month shall be unto you the beginning of months: it shall be the first month of the year to you. 12:3 Speak ye unto all the congregation of Israel, saying, In the...
Old Testament >> Exodus
Zamenhof Day is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Zamenhof Day books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- How many words do you know?
- He hopes that one day language will evolve to minimize conflict, just as Zamenhof hoped harmony would flourish with the universal adoption of Esperanto.
- Today in history: How will you celebrate Zamenhof (aka Esperanto) Day?
- Zamenhof Day (in Esperanto: Zamenhofa Tago), also called Esperanto Day, is celebrated each year on December 15, the birthday of Esperanto creator Ludwik Lejzer Zamenhof. Esperanto is the most successful constructed language in the world. The history ...
- Neighbourhood news
- Also coming up are a Mothers' Day fresh flower gift workshop on Saturday, March 5, and spring flower themed workshops on Saturday, March 12, from 10am to noon and from 12.30pm to 2.30pm.
- The Warsaw ghetto uprising: Armed Jews vs. Nazis
- But on that day, an uprising began. In the beginning, the Jewish ... Many Jews who were in the streets of Warsaw during the fighting refused to believe that on Zamenhof and Mila streets Jewish boys and girls had attacked Germans.
- Mastering Dothraki
- When the Polish physician L.L. Zamenhof began to conceive it in the 1870s, he did so in the hope of promoting international peace through mutual understanding rather than with a view to putting it in the mouths of fictional characters.
Zamenhof Day Topics
Related searchesreindeer trivia
sydney historical population
lex loci arbitri explanation