A selection of articles related to zamenhof day.
Original articles from our library related to the Zamenhof Day. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Zamenhof Day.
- What day are you born on?
- The day of the month on which the you were born - regardless of which month or year it is - is a key numerological indicator, providing an excellent "thumbnail sketch" of standout traits. It strongly influences your Life Path and is helpful in...
Symbology >> Numerology
- King James Bible: Leviticus, Chapter 23
- Chapter 23 23:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 23:2 Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, Concerning the feasts of the LORD, which ye shall proclaim to be holy convocations, even these are my feasts. 23:3 Six days shall work be done:...
Old Testament >> Leviticus
- The Sacred Wheel: The Sabbats
- The Wheel of the Year honors the never ending cycle of life, death, and rebirth. It expresses the belief which Pagan religions hold that time is circular, not linear. The Sabbats are derived from the rich traditions of seasonal festivals as celebrated by...
Paganism & Wicca >> Holidays
- Samhain, The Celtic New Year
- Samhain (pronounced Sowain, Sah-uin, or Sahm-hayn) is also called the Celtic New Year, The Third harvest, All Hollows Eve, the Day of the Dead, and of course Halloween. There are many more names for Samhain, but rather then having a different meaning, they...
Holidays >> Samhain
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 7
- Chapter 7 7:1 And it came to pass on the day that Moses had fully set up the tabernacle, and had anointed it, and sanctified it, and all the instruments thereof, both the altar and all the vessels thereof, and had anointed them, and sanctified them; 7:2 That...
Old Testament >> Numbers
- Litha, The Summer Solstice
- Litha is also known as the summer solstice, Midsummer, All Couples Day, and Saint John's Day. Litha is one of the fire festivals and occurs on the longest day of the year. This is the time of year when the sun reaches its highest apex, at the Tropic of Cancer....
Holidays >> Mid Summer
- King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 12
- Chapter 12 12:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses and Aaron in the land of Egypt, saying, 12:2 This month shall be unto you the beginning of months: it shall be the first month of the year to you. 12:3 Speak ye unto all the congregation of Israel, saying, In the...
Old Testament >> Exodus
Zamenhof Day is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Zamenhof Day books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Google Doodle: Worldwide Exposure For Esperanto
- own desire to know, sought out information about Zamenhof and Esperanto.
- II bye
- Zamenhof Day. Other constructed languages for scientists, doctors and lovers.
- Questions and Answers about Esperanto
- (For example, “vendejaro” will mean “shopping mall” to any modern Esperantist, even though these didn't exist in Zamenhof's day — possi- bly a good example.
Suggested News Resources
- Students among international essay competition finalists
- Your User Profile is incomplete. Please click here to complete your profile before posting comments. Please sign in or create your Account to post comments.
Suggested Web Resources
- Zamenhof Day - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Zamenhof Day (Zamenhofa Tago in Esperanto), also called Esperanto Day, is celebrated on 15 December, the birthday of Esperanto creator L. L. Zamenhof.
- Zamenhof Day | PRI's The World
- Dec 15, 2009 Today is the most important day in the calendar for people who speak Esperanto.
- Zamenhof day 2009.
- Dec 16, 2009 There was a good turnout to celebrate Zamenhof's birthday. Zamenhof, who created the Esperanto Language would have been 150 this year.
Zamenhof Day Topics
Related searchestriad triad organizational structure
tofu three theories of origin
agra chini ka rauza