- Rana Daggubati opens up about 'Baahubali 2' and working with Akshay Kumar
- "Pilla Zamindar director Ashok will helm the film, which will also feature a lot of theatre artistes," Rana said.
- Meet the Asurs — a marginal tribe that describes Durga as a goddess who
- “Those were the days of zamindari. The zamindar of Bishunpur (now the local police station) would ask us to get wood and collect leaves for making pattals for the puja. We would go there, give the zamindar all this and also give him some of our tools.
- Suriya's Election-Themed Dubsmash Borrows Rajinikanth's Muthu Dialogue
- Muthu, a film which sparked a Rajinikanth frenzy in Japan, starred Thalaivar in a double role as a righteous zamindar and his disenfranchised son. As spoken by Rajinikanth, the Tamil lines in Suriya's Dubsmash roughly translate into: "Cough, hiccups, ...
- In A Language Reborn
- He was a zamindar. Had India's Partition been delayed by a few years, he would have received the Raj's title of Khanbahadur, the way Hindus earned the Raibahadur title. The zamindari was ruined.
- Congress at 131: A decaying zamindar family with servile courtiers out of
- Congress at 131: A decaying zamindar family with servile courtiers out of touch with the world. Dec 29, 2015 02:50 IST. #Congress #NewsTracker #Rahul #Sonia · 34 Comments.
Zamindar is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Zamindar books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheslongevity history
gjergj kastrioti skenderbeu
culture of england music
black sabbath members