- PDF File
- WE. By. EUGENE ZA~1IATIN.
- A Photophysical Investigation of Nickel Tetrapyrrole Macrocycles
- Andrey V. Zamyatin. A Thesis.
- Read a free PDF sample - ENC Press
- dystopia was Yevgheniy Zamyatin's We, written in Russian in.
- From the Writer
- popular subject of scholarly discussion (Zamyatin 4). Richard Gregg is Zamyatin's “symbolic patterns . .
- MEETUP: Tolstoy's “War and Peace”
- Goethe, Hardy, Faulkner) who has a special fondness for modernist and postmodernist writing (eg, Brautigan, Broch, Breton, Celine, Kundera, Joyce, Rilke, Woolf, Zamyatin, Pynchon, Acker, Cortazar, Ellison, Pamuk, Calvino, Kluge, Garcia-Marquez).
- Yevgeny Zamyatin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Yevgeny Ivanovich Zamyatin February 20, 1884 – March 10, 1937) was a Russian author of science fiction and political satire.
- Amazon.com: We (9780380633135): Yevgeny Zamyatin, Mirra
- "Fantastic." -- The New York Times "One of the best!" -- New York Review of Books "WE is one of the great novels of the twentieth century.
- Zamyatin, E.I. - SovLit.com - Encyclopedia of Soviet Authors
- Short biography of Soviet writer Evegeny Zamyatin.
- Yevgeny Zamyatin, We
- Yevgeny Zamyatin (English translation by Mirra Ginsburg, 1972), We (Avon Eos, 1999).
Zamyatin is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Zamyatin books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesdeath in venice summary of the plot
farscape plot summary
brussels places of interest
witness other types of witnesses
dominic de guzman