- Zam·zum·mim. noun pl \zamˈzəmə̇m\. Definition of ZAMZUMMIM.
- Nephilim / Giants in the Bible: Separating fact from fiction
- known as Emim or Zamzummim), and Rephaim, a derivative of the Hebrew word Rapha, which actually has two different meanings that will be discussed later.
- David's Five Stones
- names; the Emim, Rephaim and Zamzummim (Deuteronomy 2:10, 11, 20 & 21).
- Aeolians, Dorians, Ionians: Remnants of Atlantean Stock
- bolts for Zeus.3 They are the biblical Zamzummim from the land of the giants, the Anakim.4.
- From Abraham to Exodus
- Zamzummim — (Deuteronomy 2:20) who were. 99. Figure 5.
- Ποιοί είναι οι Νεφελίμ;
- Αναφέρονται με πολλούς τρόπους, ως Enim, ή «Τρόμοι» (Γέν.14:5, Δευτ.2:1Ο), Rephaim, ή «Αυτοί που Προκαλούν Εξασθένιση» ή «Οι Νεκροί» (2 Σαμ.
- JewishEncyclopedia.com - GIANTS.
- In the case of the Emim and the Zamzummim it is expressly stated (Deut. ii.
- Strong's Hebrew: 2157. זַמְזֻמִּים (Zamzummim) -- another name
- Zamzummim Zamzummim. From zamam; intriguing; a Zamzumite, or native tribe of Palestine -- Zamzummim.
Zamzummim is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Zamzummim books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.