- Norman youth spells his way to finals in national spelling bee
- Cole Shafer-Ray, 14, of Norman, correctly spells the word “samadhi” on Thursday in the finals of the Scripps National Spelling Bee in Oxon Hill, Md. AP PHOTO Cliff Owen - AP. WASHINGTON — A 14-year-old Norman boy was the first runner-up in the Scripps ...
- Tough day for Louisiana at National Spelling Bee
- Rosie Shultz, 10, of Cypress Springs Elementary School in Ruston, the 5th Louisiana contestant, was eliminated when she spelled Zamzummim with one "M" missing. Zamzummin is described as a former nation of giants in the Old Testament. According to the ...
- Mystery lights in sky spotted across America
- Mysterious lights that appeared in the skies over Arizona and Missouri July 27 have people buzzing across America, now that videos have been posted on YouTube. The lights appear to be floating in formation over Tucson, Ariz., and Kansas City, Mo.
- ATTACKER "Giants of Canaan" album 2013 promo clip
- 1983 - ATTACKER is formed (initially under "WARLOC" name). 1985 - "Battle at Helm's Deep" album is released through Metal Blade Records. 1988 - "The Second Coming" comes out on Mercenary Records.
Zamzummim is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Zamzummim books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
circuit breaker self blast chambers
dream dictionary gorge