- zanamivir /za·nam·i·vir/ (zah-nam´ĭ-vir) an inhibitor of viral neuraminidase used for the prophylaxis and treatment of influenza A and B.
- HIGHLIGHTS OF PRESCRIBING INFORMATION These highlights
- RELENZA (zanamivir) Inhalation Powder, for oral inhalation. Initial U.S.
- Per the FDA-issued advanced notices, the declaration of Public
- Per the FDA-issued advanced notices, the declaration of Public Health Emergency determination for. 2009 H1N1 Influenza expires on June 23, 2010.
- IV Zanamivir CU - Conditions of use
- Jun 23, 2011 Compassionate Use IV zanamivir should be considered only to treat zanamivir) is not expected to be dependable or is not feasible, or. 3.
- Intravenous Zanamivir Requests for Severely Ill Hospitalized
- influenza virus infection, intravenous zanamivir should be considered.
- Drug Development Firm TSRL Slides into Biotech Business
- In December 2010, the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases awarded a grant of up to $2.
- Draco's magic spells death for viruses
- For the past five decades, the standard treatment has been to use preventive vaccines, and, if that fails, then using prescription drugs to treat the infection caused by a specific virus, such as oseltamivir and zanamivir to treat H1N1 (swine flu).
- Novel antiviral activity of neuraminidase inhibitors against an avian
- The same results were obtained when another NA inhibitor, zanamivir, was used.
- Chinese Herb Mix May Shorten Flu Fever
- Tamiflu and another antiviral drug, Relenza (zanamivir), are usually reserved for people with severe cases, or those at high risk of flu complications like pneumonia.
- Zanamivir - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Zanamivir INN is a neuraminidase inhibitor used in the treatment and prophylaxis of influenza caused by influenza A virus and influenza B virus.
- Flu Treatment and Prevention - Use RELENZA
- Learn how RELENZA (zanamivir) can aid in the prevention and treatment of the flu.
- Zanamivir Inhalation: MedlinePlus Drug Information
- Fact sheet on this medication (marketed as Relenza), including proper use, contraindications, and side effects.
- Relenza (Zanamivir) Drug Information: User Reviews, Side Effects
- Learn about the prescription medication Relenza (Zanamivir), drug uses, dosage, side effects, drug interactions, warnings, reviews and patient labeling.
- Zanamivir (Relenza) Flu Drug Information by MedicineNet.com
- 1 day ago Learn about zanamivir (Relenza) a drug prescribed for the treatment of flu viruses A and B (including H1N1 or swine flu).
Zanamivir is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Zanamivir books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Related searchesrank insignia
red vs blue characters tucker