Zecharia Sitchin Tiamat Planet Theory
A selection of articles related to zecharia sitchin tiamat planet theory.
Original articles from our library related to the Zecharia Sitchin Tiamat Planet Theory. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Zecharia Sitchin Tiamat Planet Theory.
- Hyperspace Reality
- Despite the fact that the 'new' physics, a godchild of the Einsteinian revolution has taught us that the Universe we perceive is a mere shadow of a vastly more unpredictable one, most of us still view the world in a distinctly materialistic way. A world where...
Modern Science >> New Physics
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Manifesting World Enlightenment: Part 3
- One of the very best ways to raise personal or group consciousness, is to MANIFEST spiritual Intentions into the environment at large. The projection of love into one’s surroundings for instance, results in love being reflected back to the sender, like...
Mind >> World Mind
- Everyday Earth
- When you think of "Earth" what comes to mind? Perhaps you feel the stable element of solidity and grounding. Or maybe you see Earth as the third planet from the Sun. Or for you, is Earth the rich brown soil in your own backyard? Earth is all these...
The Elements >> Earth
- Basics of Magick: The Use of Color in Magick
- White | Silver | Grey | Pink | Red | Purple | Brown | Blue | Green | Yellow | Gold | Black In magick, colors represent certain energies, goals, people and non-physical beings, such as deities or spiritual forces. For this reason, you should include candles,...
Symbology >> Colorology
- (Sumerian) A primordial entity. At the beginning of creation there were but two entities, Abzu and Tiamat, representing respectively the freshwater underworld sea and the saltwater surface ocean. Between them, many of the earliest entities were created,...
Deities & Heros >> Mesopotamian
Zecharia Sitchin Tiamat Planet Theory is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Zecharia Sitchin Tiamat Planet Theory books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Sitchin - Genesis Revisited - KeepandShare
- today about our planet Earth and about our corner of the uni- verse, the heavens, is Was this a reference to the Big Bang, the theory according to which the ...
- Nibiru - Crystalinks
- Feb 27, 2009 Theory.
- The Biggest Secret - The book that will change the world - David Icke
- According to Zecharia Sitchin, the tablets describe how the Anunnaki came from a planet called Sitchin is mistaken in his Nibiru theory, though his main themes about the Anunnaki are correct.
- Earth Chronicles - Humanity United Forum Foundation
- first joined by an olden planet called Tiamat; how a pair of planets Venus and ..
- The history of exopolitics
- a lead for his theory of natural selection in the whimsical hobby of pigeon fancying, . terrestrial DNA and a supreme injection of off-planet DNA. Dr Zechariah Sitchin, a Jewish student of ancient Sumerian, born in Russia, .
Suggested Web Resources
- Zecharia Sitchin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Zecharia Sitchin (July 11, 1920 – October 9, 2010) was an Azerbaijani-born Sitchin states that when struck by one of planet Nibiru's moons, Tiamat split in two , and .
- Tiamat Planetary Theory | Token Rock
- The Tiamat Planet Theory was written by Zecharia Sitchin. Sitchin was born in 1922 in Baku Azerbaijan but raised in Palestine.
- Nibiru - Brown Dwarf Star (the harbinger of doom) - The Something
- Zecharia Sitchin posted: Tiamat Planet Theory Tiamat, as outlined in the Enûma Elish, is a goddess.
Zecharia Sitchin Tiamat Planet Theory Topics
Related searchescoriolis effect simple explanations
list of xenogears terms aerods
house of capet capets through history
oscar niemeyer the pampulha project
history of music country music