- Zedoary definition, an East Indian drug consisting of the rhizome of either of two species of curcuma, Curcuma zedoaria or C. aromatica, used as a stimulant.
- Larvicidal efficacy and biological stability of a botanical natural
- preparation, zedoary oil-impregnated sand granules, were investigated and A.
- The content of active constituents of stored sliced and powdered
- of turmeric rhizomes and zedoary (bulb and finger) rhizomes Key words : turmeric, zedoary, curcuminoids, volatile oil, stability, storage conditions.
- Nun's training brings local renown
- In partnership with a local government scheme, she has also helped many women to produce vitamin supplements from corn, rice, soy beans and local medicinal herbs such as zedoary and Indian mulberry.
- Zedoary - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Zedoary (Curcuma zedoaria, known as కచొరము kacōramu in Telugu) is the name for a perennial herb and member of the genus Curcuma Linn.
- General information on this spice, its preparation and storage, culinary and medicinal uses, plant description and cultivation.
- Spice Pages: Zedoary (Curcuma zedoaria)
- Informative article about the spice Zedoary (white turmeric), its botany, chemistry, history and cross-cultural culinary usage.
- Web Design Cornwall | Website Development Cornwall | Digital
- Zedoary provides Web Design in Cornwall along with online application development and digital marketing services.
Zedoary is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Zedoary books and related discussion.