A selection of articles related to zeir anpin.
Original articles from our library related to the Zeir Anpin. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Zeir Anpin.
- About The Kabalah
- Kabalah (Cabala, Qabalah) is an ancient Hebrew method that investigates man’s position in the universe. Why does man exist? Where does he come from? Kabbalah can answer such questions through the spiritual world. Unlike theoretical studies, Kabalah is a very...
Magick >> Qabalah
Zeir Anpin is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Zeir Anpin books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- ק א" A''K Adam Kadmon - Initials אבא Abah Partsuf Abah – Father
- Initials of configuration Zeir Anpin, used more often than the full name.
- The Union of Opposites in the Kabbalah
- (father and mother) and Ze`ir Anpin and Nukva (son and daugh- ter). A cursory ops Ze`ir Anpin's Mochin, his personality, and Nukva de Ze`ir.
Suggested News Resources
- Moses our Teacher
- Abel is [drawn from] the right shoulder of Adam, which is the level of itra d'chesed [the crown of chesed] - which remained in Zeir Anpin.
Suggested Web Resources
- Ze'ir Anpin: "The Small Countenance"
- Ze'ir Anpin is the partzuf of the midot, corresponding to the emotive faculties of the soul.
- 138 Openings of Wisdom - Opening 124
- Daat expands through the whole of Zeir Anpin, while Chochmah and Binah do not.
- Zeir Anpin | DailyZohar.com
- DailyZohar.com - Spreading the light and protection of the Zohar daily to all people.
- Kabbalah Is Taught By Men Because Zeir Anpin Corrects Malchut
- Jan 6, 2009 A question I received: I am studying Kabbalah for 3 years and I have translated many writings from English to German.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.