Zeno Of Elea Works
A selection of articles related to zeno of elea works.
Original articles from our library related to the Zeno Of Elea Works. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Zeno Of Elea Works.
- King James Bible: James, Chapter 2
- Chapter 2 2:1 My brethren, have not the faith of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Lord of glory, with respect of persons. 2:2 For if there come unto your assembly a man with a gold ring, in goodly apparel, and there come in also a poor man in vile raiment; 2:3 And...
New Testament >> The Epistle of James
- King James Bible: Revelation, Chapter 2
- Chapter 2 2:1 Unto the angel of the church of Ephesus write; These things saith he that holdeth the seven stars in his right hand, who walketh in the midst of the seven golden candlesticks; 2:2 I know thy works, and thy labour, and thy patience, and how thou...
New Testament >> Revelation
- Am I Damned?: Part 1
- (Excerpted from a planned website, much of this material has already appeared in answer to various questions on the boards, especially in General Earth Spirituality. I will attempt to redact it for this forum, as much of the arguments contained here are basic...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- King James Bible: John, Chapter 10
- Chapter 10 10:1 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that entereth not by the door into the sheepfold, but climbeth up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber. 10:2 But he that entereth in by the door is the shepherd of the sheep. 10:3 To him the...
New Testament >> John
- The Living Tradition of Thelema
- Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. What Crowley began, others must continue and develop or Thelema will become but a memory in the history of the Western Mystery Tradition. Yes, he was a Prophet and the Ipsissimus that one could say invented...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- A Treatise on Astral Projection, Part 3: The Rope Techniques
- A key ingredient to the new projection techniques is an invisible, imaginary ROPE hanging from your ceiling. This ROPE will be used to exert dynamic pressure at a single point on your astral body to force its separation from the physical. The ROPE technique...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- Wards 101
- Anyone who is around Pagan or metaphysical people for long will inevitably hear about warding. Circles and other sacred spaces are warded during worship to protect participants. So what are wards? Wards are magick raised and set into place to protect a space,...
Psychic Abilities >> Psychic Protection
Zeno Of Elea Works is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Zeno Of Elea Works books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- In their own words: GOP voters show why they probably shouldn't be trusted
- So I guess Republican voters could be forgiven for not knowing whether to “shit or go blind,” as Zeno of Elea so puckishly put it in Parmenides. It's in there ... A friend of mine who works in the DEA said you'll be having drive-by shootings here.
- A Prophet in Reverse
- Essays by Bertrand Russell, for example, on Zeno of Elea. I must have told you that I used to go to the National Library with my father. I was very shy—I'm still very shy—so I didn't dare request books.
- Quantum "Weeping Angel" Effect Freezes Atoms in Place
- This is the quantum version of one of Zeno's paradoxes, first proposed by an ancient Greek philosopher named Zeno of Elea, who liked to mess with people's assumptions. Think of it this way.
- 5 Thought Experiments That Will Melt Your Brain
- Some of the most famous and enduring thought experiments are the handiwork of an ancient Greek philosopher, Zeno of Elea (there is some debate as to whether modern science and mathematics has finally answered "Zeno's Paradoxes," but more on that ...
- Psychology of a troll: free speech or pure sadism?
- Now hiding out in Lebanon for fear of extradition, Auernheimer has defended his trolling, telling the Telegraph that it is just a form of ideological dialogue: "Trolling is just being confrontational with rhetoric.