- 1 a : a breeze from the west b : a gentle breeze. 2 : any of various lightweight fabrics and articles of clothing. See zephyr defined for English-language learners .
- Electoral Commission Explains Suspension of Kihihi Town Council LC 3 Polls
- Zepher Mugisha, the incumbent and independent Kihihi LC 3 chairperson candidate, told URN that he received a tip off from his friend informing about plans by his NRM rival, Deus Tugume to stuff the boxes with pre-ticked ballots.
- So-called 'bystander effect' means we don't always step up when we see
- Two Muslim women are accosted and pushed on a Toronto subway. Another is assaulted and robbed after dropping off her kids off at school. Incidents of anti-Muslim hate crimes are on the rise, according to the Canadian Arab Federation.
- 2016 A-10 Swimming Championships: Day 2 Finals Recap
- Zepher Begnell of George Mason was 2nd in 20.30, and Wiktor Karpinski and Owen Wright of Massachusetts were 3rd and 4th in 20.33 and 20.
- Are These Gigi Hadid's New Favorite Ankle Boots?
- The very much in demand model has been seen in nero soft-croco Zepher ankle boots on three separate occasions. She was first spotted in them on Jan. 15 at the Los Angeles airport.
- Gigi Hadid guest stars on MasterChef Celebrity Showdown
- The two-hour culinary battle for charity will pit her against fellow supermodel Devon Windsor, 20.
Zepher is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Zepher books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchesdinosaur study of dinosaurs
terence mckenna biography
camp style examples of camp
grammatical mood presumptive mood