A selection of articles related to zero.
Original articles from our library related to the Zero. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Zero.
- Feasts of the Times
- "There are rituals of the elements and feasts of the times." - AL II,36 The Tropical Zodiac, while not shifting with the precession of the Earth like the Sidereal Zodiac, has the charming...
Magick >> Thelema
- A Treatise on Astral Projection, Part 4: More Rope Techniques
- ROPE is a very effective projection technique, but it still has to be learned to be effective. I would like to elaborate on a couple of points about the technique, inspired by the feedback I have received so far. There is NO visualization required - AT ALL -...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
Zero is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Zero books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- The power of zero: How to actually build a Net Zero office
- DPR Construction's Phoenix Regional Headquarters creates a space that exemplifies deep sustainability in the hot dry climate, on a site that provides revitalization and adaptive reuse. The office is ILFI Net Zero Energy and LEED Platinum certified.
- Zero-hour contracts banned in New Zealand
- Treen estimates there are “hundreds of thousands of workers” employed on zero-hour contracts in New Zealand, which means employers do not have to guarantee minimum hours of work per week, and often expect employees to be available 24/7.
- No, GDP growth was not zero, as Donald Trump said in Miami GOP debate
- "GDP (gross domestic product) was zero essentially for the last two quarters," he said. "If that ever happened in China, you would have had a depression like nobody's ever seen before.
- 69000 on zero hours contracts in the West Midlands
- Around one in three people on a zero-hours contract wanted more hours, with most wanting them in their current job, as opposed to a different job which offered more hours. In comparison, 10 per cent of other people in employment wanted more hours.
- ECB cuts interest rates to zero amid fears of fresh economic crash
- Going further than economists had expected, the ECB reduced the eurozone's main interest rate from 0.05% to zero, also cut its two other interest rates, expanded its quantitative easing (QE) programme and announced new ultra-cheap, four-year loans to ...
benazir bhutto early years
history of corsets maternity corsets