A selection of articles related to zero.
Original articles from our library related to the Zero. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Zero.
- Feasts of the Times
- "There are rituals of the elements and feasts of the times." - AL II,36 The Tropical Zodiac, while not shifting with the precession of the Earth like the Sidereal Zodiac, has the charming...
Magick >> Thelema
- A Treatise on Astral Projection, Part 4: More Rope Techniques
- ROPE is a very effective projection technique, but it still has to be learned to be effective. I would like to elaborate on a couple of points about the technique, inspired by the feedback I have received so far. There is NO visualization required - AT ALL -...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
Zero is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Zero books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- The power of zero: How to actually build a Net Zero office
- DPR Construction's Phoenix Regional Headquarters creates a space that exemplifies deep sustainability in the hot dry climate, on a site that provides revitalization and adaptive reuse. The office is ILFI Net Zero Energy and LEED Platinum certified.
- Zero-hour contracts banned in New Zealand
- Treen estimates there are “hundreds of thousands of workers” employed on zero-hour contracts in New Zealand, which means employers do not have to guarantee minimum hours of work per week, and often expect employees to be available 24/7.
- No, GDP growth was not zero, as Donald Trump said in Miami GOP debate
- "GDP (gross domestic product) was zero essentially for the last two quarters," he said. "If that ever happened in China, you would have had a depression like nobody's ever seen before.
- 69000 on zero hours contracts in the West Midlands
- Around one in three people on a zero-hours contract wanted more hours, with most wanting them in their current job, as opposed to a different job which offered more hours. In comparison, 10 per cent of other people in employment wanted more hours.
- ECB cuts interest rates to zero amid fears of fresh economic crash
- Going further than economists had expected, the ECB reduced the eurozone's main interest rate from 0.05% to zero, also cut its two other interest rates, expanded its quantitative easing (QE) programme and announced new ultra-cheap, four-year loans to ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchespapal states the renaissance
giuseppe verdi style
dream symbol mindless automa
vergilius vaticanus reference
irish setter famous setters