- Z80: The Most Prolific CPU of All Time
- The ColecoVision console, Nintendo's Game Boy, the Sega Genesis and several arcade games - Frogger, Galaga, and even Street Fighter 2 have one very important thing in common: They all use the Zilog Z80 processor. The Z80 processor was designed in ...
- Fuzix, a New Unix 5 like OS for Zilog Z80 by Alan Cox
- Icon In a Google Plus post, Alan Cox, of linux kernel fame, announced a new Unix V like operating system for the zilog z80 architecture. He's been on a z80 kick the past couple of years, even getting into hardware board design.
- The great graphing calculator ripoff
- As a new story at Mic points out, you'd be almost entirely wrong. When I was in high school, the graphing calculator of choice was the Ti-83. It was powered by a 6MHz Zilog Z80 and featured 32KB of RAM with a 96×64 pixel screen.
- NASA seeks programmer fluent in 60-year-old languages to work on Voyager
- After decades with the Voyager program, NASA engineer Larry Zottarelli is retiring. That means there's a job opening at the storied Jet Propulsion Laboratory, but it won't be the right fit for just any engineer.
- Golden Age of TRS-80: A Look Back At RadioShack Computers
- Logically, the machine gained its "80" nomenclature thanks to its Zilog Z-80 microprocessor. Over the next six years, RadioShack introduced over a dozen different models in the TRS-80 line.
Zilog z80 is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Zilog z80 books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Zilog z80 Topics
Related searchesbedok residential development
genetic genealogy benefits
sunderland afc trivia