Zimbabwe Colonial Era
A selection of articles related to zimbabwe colonial era.
Original articles from our library related to the Zimbabwe Colonial Era. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Zimbabwe Colonial Era.
- Story of the Celts: The Celts of Ireland
- The Celts of Ireland [ 33 ] The Celts arrived in Ireland by 350 B.C (some say earlier) and they thrive there to this day. A claim might be made that the Celtic Irish are among the world's oldest nationality groups. Despite periods when foreigners tried in...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Everything you always wanted to know about the beliefs of the Founding Fathers that your Congressman will never tell you!
- Through the Dark Ages, civilization and learning languished under the iron rule of the church. Finally, through the rediscovery of the Pagan Classics, Plato, Aristotle, Epictetus, Plotinus and many other philosophers, the west began to see a glimmer of the...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- The Legend of Stonehenge
- Stonehenge has fascinated thousands of people throughout the ages, even today people are still wondering about the origins of the mysterious Stonehenge. Today's scientists and historians are still unable to come to a solid theory of when, why, by whom, and...
Earth Mysteries >> Mystic Places
- The Ancient Goddess Barbi: Historical Views from the Year 5000
- (Author's Note: Read this only if you consider laughter a sincere form of worship!) In the year 5000, historians will seek to patch together traces of the past, to discover what life was like in today's current era. Here's one humorous view of what they might...
Paganism & Wicca >> Humor
- Polyamory: Loving Unlimited
- Unconditional loving, loving "without limits and without restrictions" in all areas and in all interactions, is one of the basic aims and guiding principles of the Aluna network of communities for the New- Partnership Era to come. Let's get really...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Historical Christian Jewelry
- The art of jewelry making evolved though the centuries. In a sense, jewelry is any ornamentation or adornment on the body. Jewelry has been used not only for aesthetic reasons but also as an indication of a person’s status in life.
>> Body Mysteries
Zimbabwe Colonial Era is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Zimbabwe Colonial Era books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Zimbabwe considers scrapping death penalty
- HARARE, Zimbabwe (AP) — Zimbabwe's vice president, who once faced the death penalty, says the country will consider scrapping capital punishment. Vice President Emmerson Mnangagwa, who is also the justice minister, called it “a flagrant violation of ...
- 'Road Accident Fund in the pipeline'
- In other countries, said Dr Gumbo, third party insurance was administered by Government, but in Zimbabwe's case, there had been reliance on insurance companies as agents since the colonial era. “I have already advised Cabinet of my efforts to set up a ...
- Minister says Mphoko a unifier
- VICE President Phelekezela Mphoko is a unifier who wants Zimbabweans to transcend ethnic backgrounds and regard each other as one big family, the Minister of State in his office, Tabetha Kanengoni-Malinga, said yesterday. Kanengoni-Malinga ...
Zimbabwe Colonial Era Topics
Related searchesutopian socialism
indian cuisine history
battle of saint gotthard
dream symbol wine
eight fold path
pondicherry independence from france