- What's On: Leon Bridges, Naomi Klein, Yann Martel and more
- Zincite from Poland, azurite from the Himalayas and Kootenay quartz. Browse these beauties and scores more unique gems, fine minerals, rare fossils, handmade jewelry, fancy beads and lapidary art at the second annual event. Among 30 best-in-the-biz ...
- Missouri president does not resign as pressure from football team mounts
- COLUMBIA, Mo. -- Embattled University of Missouri system president Tim Wolfe did not resign Sunday, despite demands from activists and the football team during ongoing racial tensions.
- Low Zinc Prices Lead To Layoffs At Three Tennessee Mines
- Zinc is used to galvanize steel. You can also find it in pennies. It's bountiful in Tennessee, and at this point, with prices at six-year lows, it's not always profitable to mine.
- Drill Hole Assay Intervals Including 18.35% Zinc Over 108 Feet and 7.81% Zinc
- TORONTO, Nov. 25, 2015 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Nevada Zinc Corporation ("Nevada Zinc" or the "Company") (TSX-V:NZN) is pleased to announce that it has secured significant exploration data from exploration and mining work carried out at its recently ...
- Single-molecule diode has record-breaking current
- A single-molecule diode with the highest on–off current (or rectification) ratio to date has been unveiled by a team of physicists and chemists in the US.
Zincite is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Zincite books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.