Zincum Metallicum Zinc
A selection of articles related to zincum metallicum zinc.
Original articles from our library related to the Zincum Metallicum Zinc. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Zincum Metallicum Zinc.
- Zincum metallicum (Zinc)
- The metal zinc is associated with the planet Uranus. According to medical astrology Uranus rules the potential of the nervous system, the rhythmic processes of the nervous system and the lower extremities. If these processes don't work properly they can cause...
Remedies >> Remedies Z
- Planet: Uranus Sign: Aquarius Uranus is the only planet with a divergent rotation axis; in astrology Uranus is connected with renewal, moderation, revolution, originality, progressivity. The god of heaven and cosmos Uranus granted man the divine flame (electri...
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
- Ferrum metallicum (Iron)
- Ferrum, iron, is the metal of the planet Mars. Mars derives its red color from the large amounts of iron in the ground. In the human body the liver is the main storeroom of iron; a proper working liver is associated with courage and positivism. Our blood...
Remedies >> Remedies F
- Aurum metallicum (Gold)
- Aurum is gold. Astrology places the metal gold under reign of the Sun. Through nuclear reactions the Sun generates its own energy. The planets are born from the Sun; the Sun is in a way the father/mother of the family of our solar system. All life on the...
Remedies >> Remedies A
- Cuprum metallicum (Copper)
- The metal Cuprum, copper, is associated with Venus. The Goddess Venus was born from the sea (the water-element symbolizes our feelings and emotions), standing on a shell and only dressed in her long, copper-blond hairs. Venus became the Goddess of love,...
Remedies >> Remedies C
- Plumbum metallicum (Lead)
- Plumbum is lead, a very heavy metal. In astrology we associate Plumbum with the planet Saturn, recognizable by its large rings. Saturn is the last planet in the solarsystem that can be seen with the bare eye; for the more distant planets we need a telescope....
Remedies >> Remedies P
Zincum Metallicum Zinc is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Zincum Metallicum Zinc books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- ECHINACEA SUPPORT
- of generalized aches and pains. ZINCUM METALLICUM: Zinc helps reinforce the immune system. PELLET COMBINATION REMEDIES • ECHINACEA.
- ZINCUM METALLICUM
- Zinc is used in alloys such as brass, nickel silver Zinc oxide is widely used in the manufacture of very the Key-symptoms of Zincum Metallicum.
- (H a Z)
- YUC ------> YUCCA FILAMENTOSA. Z. ZINC ------> ZINCUM METALLICUM (ZINC ).
- WILLIAM BOERICKE
- YUC ------> YUCCA FILAMENTOSA. Z.
- Extreme homeopathic dilutions retain starting materials: A
- Stannum met), zinc (Zincum metallicum or Zincum met), silver (Argentum metallicum or Argentum met) and platinum. (Platinum metallicum or Platinum met ).
Suggested Web Resources
- Zincum metallicum (zinc)
- Zincum metallicum (zinc). Zincum Metallicum is a homeopathic remedy thought to be successful in treating exhasution and mental strain.
- Homeopathy, Zincum metallicum, Natural Healing Guide, Medicinal
- The homeopathic remedy Zincum metallicum, which is sometimes referred to as just Zinc, has been highly successful in treating nervous strain and exhaustion.
- Zincum Metallicum
- Zincum metallicum, a homeopathic remedy, has been highly successful in treating nervous strain and exhaustion.
- Homeopathy World - Zincum Metallicum
- ZINCUM METALLICUM An analysis of Materia Medica by Mary Aspinwall Background information. Zinc belongs to the Magnesium group of metals.
- Zincum Metallicum homeopathic Remedy
- Zincum Metallicum as a homeopathic remedy, Zincum Metallicum Origin, Preparation, Zinc is possibly best known as the metal used to galvanize steel.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.