Zombie Zombies In Folklore
A selection of articles related to zombie zombies in folklore.
Original articles from our library related to the Zombie Zombies In Folklore. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Zombie Zombies In Folklore.
- Herbs of Folklore and Modern Medicine: White Willow, Aloe Vera, and Garlic
- Many of the medicinal herbs we use today have been studied by modern science for application in today’s medical field. These studies have shown that our ancestral folk uses of these herbs were very much correct in their applications. Here we will explore...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- Grimassi, Raven
- Raven Grimassi is the author of several books on Wicca and Witchcraft, including The Wiccan Mysteries, which was awarded Book of the Year and First Place-Spirituality Book by the Coalition of Visionary Retailers in 1998. Raven Grimassi was born in 1951 to an...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Harding, Deborah
- Deborah Harding began gardening alongside her parents when she was just able to walk. She lives in Ohio with her husband and two daughters. She writes articles on herbal concerns for magazines and web-zines, and gives lectures and workshops on growing herbs...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- So What is a Blue Moon?
- We are not having any Blue Moons this year but the experts say that year 2001 will have an official "Blue Moon" in November. Your geographic location can make a difference to your experience of a Blue Moon. Depending on your longitude you may go...
Astrology >> The Moon
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
Zombie Zombies In Folklore is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Zombie Zombies In Folklore books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- The Witch review – an eerie campfire tale that gets under your skin
- Vampires, werewolves and zombies have since thrived, but these resolutely female mythical figures have been curiously under-represented.
- Gambit's 2016 New Orleans Fairs & Festivals: October
- 1-2—Roberts Cove Germanfest (7212 Roberts Cove Road, Rayne, 337-334-8354; www.robertscovegermanfest.
- The Best True Crime Podcasts To Stream Online
- OK, so Lore might not be what we could call a traditional true crime podcast, but its exploration of mostly American legends and folklore (hence the title) are, in essence, all about the most complex version of the word "mystery" has to offer.
- Donald Trump's rageful white cult: Race, fear and the GOP front-runner's slick
- The political necromancer and cult leader Donald Trump beats a drum of nativism, fear, racism and sexism to control the right-wing political zombies that follow him. The problem is, unlike the undead ghouls of myth and folklore, once Donald Trump stops ...