Zombie Zombies In Folklore
A selection of articles related to zombie zombies in folklore.
Original articles from our library related to the Zombie Zombies In Folklore. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Zombie Zombies In Folklore.
- Herbs of Folklore and Modern Medicine: White Willow, Aloe Vera, and Garlic
- Many of the medicinal herbs we use today have been studied by modern science for application in today’s medical field. These studies have shown that our ancestral folk uses of these herbs were very much correct in their applications. Here we will explore...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- Grimassi, Raven
- Raven Grimassi is the author of several books on Wicca and Witchcraft, including The Wiccan Mysteries, which was awarded Book of the Year and First Place-Spirituality Book by the Coalition of Visionary Retailers in 1998. Raven Grimassi was born in 1951 to an...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Harding, Deborah
- Deborah Harding began gardening alongside her parents when she was just able to walk. She lives in Ohio with her husband and two daughters. She writes articles on herbal concerns for magazines and web-zines, and gives lectures and workshops on growing herbs...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- The Rise Of The Rede
- A Change In Emphasis The Wiccan Rede currently enjoys an extremely visible role in Paganism. As of this writing, a browser search using the term "Wiccan Rede" will generate no less than 4,000 listings. Go to a specific Web site with a "basics...
Paganism & Wicca >> The Wiccan Rede
- Baba Yaga: A Demon or A Goddess?
- Growing up in Kiev, Ukraine, I loved reading and listening to fairy tales. These stories, filled with Slavic flavor, were opening up a new world for me, a world where one is to learn lessons and always to succeed, a world in which no matter how many hardships...
Deities & Heros >> Slavic
- So What is a Blue Moon?
- We are not having any Blue Moons this year but the experts say that year 2001 will have an official "Blue Moon" in November. Your geographic location can make a difference to your experience of a Blue Moon. Depending on your longitude you may go...
Astrology >> The Moon
Zombie Zombies In Folklore is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Zombie Zombies In Folklore books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- From Voodoo to Viruses: The Evolution of the Zombie in Twentieth
- word, I will use “zombi” to differentiate between the folklore image of zombies and the popular culture image of zombies.
- AN EPIDEMIC OF ZOMBIE INFECTION: A MATHEMATICAL MODEL
- Contemporary zombies, such as the ones described in books, films and games are quite different from the Voodoo and the folklore zombies.
- When Zombies Attack!
- Modern zombies (the ones illustrated in books, films and games [1, 5]) are very dif- ferent from the voodoo and the folklore zombies.
- Zombies and Horror
- Examines the legends and folklore surrounding zombies, and discusses their appearances in games, books, and motion pictures.
- Ghouls, Hell and Transcendence: the Zombie in Popular Culture
- folkloric and literary heritage.
Suggested Web Resources
- Zombies in folklore - Zombie Wiki - Zombies, Undead, Survival Guide
- Europe=Revenant= In the Middle Ages, it was commonly believed that the souls of the dead could retur.
- Zombie - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Since the late 19th century, zombies have acquired notable popularity, especially in North American and European folklore.
- HowStuffWorks "How Zombies Work"
- Oct 28, 2005 Like a lot of monsters, zombies have their roots in folklore and -- according to some researchers -- in real events in Haiti.
- ZOMBIES. Zombie History and Haitian Folklore. Early Zombie Movies.
Zombie Zombies In Folklore Topics
Related searchesgeography of tajikistan rivers
dream analysis falling
dream interpretation jupiter