- zoochory ( ′zōə′klörē ) ( botany ) Dispersal of plant disseminules by animals.
- Endo- and epi-zoochory, advantages and disadvantages in
- Endo- and epi-zoochory, advantages and disadvantages in vegetation historical studies may give important data into cultural landscape management.
- The effective contribution of sheep zoochory to conservation of
- The contribution of sheep zoochory to the conservation and restoration of target . limited knowledge on long-distance zoochory between isolated areas exists.
- Dyszoochory (zoochory) for seeds not stocked and dispersed by small animals.
- Folie 1
- Hypotheses. Case studies: Competitors, Microsites, Zoochory. Synopsis.
- Seed Dispersal and Frugivory in Tropical Ecosystems
- germination and establishment, seed limitation, seed shadow, zoochory. Contents. 1.
- zoochory - Wiktionary
- zoochory. Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary. Jump to: navigation, search.
- Zoochory: Dispersing Seeds | A Moment of Science - Indiana Public
- Apr 16, 2006 Some travel by wind, some by water, some by way of animals. This latter form is known as zoochory. Learn more on this Moment of Science.
- Botany online: Features of Flowering Plants - Fruits and Seeds
- which means that extern factors are involved. Allochor modes of dispersal are dispersal by wind (anemochorys), water (hydrochory) or by animals (zoochory).
Zoochory is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Zoochory books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
nasdaq nasdaq bank index
mother teresa criticism
understanding wiccan religion
japanese american farming