- zoochory ( ′zōə′klörē ) ( botany ) Dispersal of plant disseminules by animals.
- Endo- and epi-zoochory, advantages and disadvantages in
- Endo- and epi-zoochory, advantages and disadvantages in vegetation historical studies may give important data into cultural landscape management.
- The effective contribution of sheep zoochory to conservation of
- The contribution of sheep zoochory to the conservation and restoration of target . limited knowledge on long-distance zoochory between isolated areas exists.
- Dyszoochory (zoochory) for seeds not stocked and dispersed by small animals.
- Folie 1
- Hypotheses. Case studies: Competitors, Microsites, Zoochory. Synopsis.
- Seed Dispersal and Frugivory in Tropical Ecosystems
- germination and establishment, seed limitation, seed shadow, zoochory. Contents. 1.
- Take a minute, say thanks to birds and bees
- Once when I was in school, our nature club had organised a wildlife excursion to a forest. I remember the biology teacher asking us who planted the forest. Some had replied forest department and others said our ancestors.
- zoochory - Wiktionary
- zoochory. Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary. Jump to: navigation, search.
- Zoochory: Dispersing Seeds | A Moment of Science - Indiana Public
- Apr 16, 2006 Some travel by wind, some by water, some by way of animals. This latter form is known as zoochory. Learn more on this Moment of Science.
- Botany online: Features of Flowering Plants - Fruits and Seeds
- which means that extern factors are involved. Allochor modes of dispersal are dispersal by wind (anemochorys), water (hydrochory) or by animals (zoochory).
Zoochory is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Zoochory books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Related searchesstarship troopers characters
clarence thomas appointment
childrens day turkey
dr francine penny patterson
glenn miller life and career