A selection of articles related to zoogeographical regions.
Original articles from our library related to the Zoogeographical Regions. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Zoogeographical Regions.
- Ancient Egyptian Wisdom
- FROM THE BOOK OF THE DEAD "Hail to thee, great lord of justice. I have come to you, my lord, that thou may bring me so that I may see your beauty, for I know thou and I know your name, and I know the names of the fourty-two Gods of those who are with...
Religions >> Egyptian
- Manifesting World Enlightenment: Part 4
- There can be no doubt that the world situation today is grave. It is becoming increasingly apparent that the institutions, governments, and traditional methods of society, have little effectiveness in solving a collective crisis of global proportions. In this...
Mind >> World Mind
- --> Tuberculinum is made of pus from a tubercular abscess. Although this does not sound very friendly it is a great and important medicine. It is used when there is a history of tuberculosis in the family, in the first stadium of tuberculosis in a patient,...
Remedies >> Remedies T
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 1
- FACING OUR REALITY Lets face it, the pace and direction of worldly changes have run far ahead of the current human capacity to change with them. Modern society has become a force with its own momentum; a great machine of mass production and...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- How Odin Became Santa Claus: Symbolism and Pagan Origins of a Gift-Giving Saint
- The story begins in the northern regions of Europe where the supreme god Odin, also known as Wodan among the German tribes, reigned. (He still lives among us in Wednesday, which is Wodan’s day). Odin/Wodan was the god of wisdom, magick and occult knowledge,...
Deities & Heros >> Nordic & Germanic
Zoogeographical Regions is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Zoogeographical Regions books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Quantitative Analysis of Land Mammal Zoogeographical Regions in
- Jul 14, 2003 zoogeographical regions in China and adjacent regions.
- BIOLOGY OF FISHES
- ZOOGEOGRAPHIC REGIONS AND BARRIERS.
- On the biogeography of Romanian spiders (Araneae)
- Key words: spiders, zoogeographical analysis, macro-regions, Palearctic subregions, Romania. Introduction.
- 1. Background 2. Continental drift and Glaciations 3. Zoogeographic
- Lecture 12. Zoogeography. 1.
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
- Terrestrial ecozone - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Ecozones correspond to the floristic kingdoms of botany or zoogeographic regions of zoology.
- Zoogeographic Provinces
- Aug 15, 1997 Zoogeographic provinces are regions of distinctive fauna.
- Topic: Zoogeographical Region
- Zoogeographical Region. One of the six geographical divisions of the world devised for the study of the distribution of land animals, also called 'faunal regions'.
- Search on Zoogeographic Region
- Zoogeographic Regions: The zoogeographic regions used in GRIN are based on Newton (2003. The speciation and biogeography of birds.