- Goldman Sachs Australia's new 'Zoolander' investment banker storms New York
- Goldman Sachs banker Philippe Perzi has made the Zoolander trio Hansel, Derek and Valentina look old hat. Wilson Webb. Share on twitter · Share on Google Plus.
- Goldman Sachs 'Zoolander' investment banker can do Mugatu too
- The Sydney-based (at least outside of various international fashion weeks) Goldies executive is so much more.
- PHOTOS: Spurs go Zoolander for picture day
- SAN ANTONIO - Tim Duncan was not holding anything back on Monday when he was asked about - himself. "Ehhhh, alright," said Duncan. "Old and slow, but I'm here.
- Will The Lonely Island's 'Popstar' Be This Generation's 'Zoolander'?
- Yes, Popstar could be this generation's Zoolander (the original, not the mega-bomb of a sequel that entered and then exited the public consciousness a few weeks ago without the slightest whiff of relevance).
- Zoolander 2 Fails Utterly in Its Quest to Crack Tech Jokes
- Zoolander 2 opens with a chase sequence. On the run from masked gunmen, the target—Justin Bieber—gets cornered and eventually shot down in a gratuitous bit of self-martyrdom. But before Biebs takes his final breath, he whips out his phone, takes one ...
Zoolander is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Zoolander books and related discussion.