Zork I Feelies
- Project Number: DMO 1034 ORAL HISTORY PROJECT: A HISTORY
- May 7, 2011 Zork Implementation Language, the LISP-esque language that was used to write all of the Infocom games.
- V. Computer Games as a Comparative Medium
- of the' feelies nfocom, 1984) and kinaesthe e creator(s) .. game can be found here: http://www.patricklewis.
- DRAFT – PLEASE DO NOT CITE WITHOUT PERMISSION OF THE
- Formally, these classics of interactive fiction did not diverge greatly from Zork. .. shipped with so-called 'feelies', i.
- Narratologische Ansätze – Computerspiele als Erzählungen
- Eine erweiterte Version von Colossal Cave namens Zork (Anderson et al.
- Inform 7 Designer's Manual
- THE JOY OF FEELIES. 552. 18.
- Infocom Collection
- 1981 (Marc Blank/Dave Lebling); feelies: G.U.E.
- The Infocom Gallery - a repository of high-quality scans of classic
- A graphical reference guide to all the works of Infocom,such as Zork, featuring a "browsie" and a re-closable tray with all the feelies, reference card and disk.
- SOURCES & CREDITS - The Zork Library
- SOURCES USED FOR THE 'ZORK COMPENDIUM' AND 'HISTORY OF ZORK'.
Zork I Feelies is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Zork I Feelies books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Zork I Feelies Topics
Related searchesthe secret of nimh characters
atrial flutter complications
the beast homeworld naggarok
carboxylic acid examples