Zork I Feelies
- Project Number: DMO 1034 ORAL HISTORY PROJECT: A HISTORY
- May 7, 2011 Zork Implementation Language, the LISP-esque language that was used to write all of the Infocom games.
- V. Computer Games as a Comparative Medium
- of the' feelies nfocom, 1984) and kinaesthe e creator(s) .. game can be found here: http://www.patricklewis.
- DRAFT – PLEASE DO NOT CITE WITHOUT PERMISSION OF THE
- Formally, these classics of interactive fiction did not diverge greatly from Zork. .. shipped with so-called 'feelies', i.
- Narratologische Ansätze – Computerspiele als Erzählungen
- Eine erweiterte Version von Colossal Cave namens Zork (Anderson et al.
- Inform 7 Designer's Manual
- THE JOY OF FEELIES. 552. 18.
- Infocom Collection
- 1981 (Marc Blank/Dave Lebling); feelies: G.U.E.
- The Infocom Gallery - a repository of high-quality scans of classic
- A graphical reference guide to all the works of Infocom,such as Zork, featuring a "browsie" and a re-closable tray with all the feelies, reference card and disk.
- SOURCES & CREDITS - The Zork Library
- SOURCES USED FOR THE 'ZORK COMPENDIUM' AND 'HISTORY OF ZORK'.
Zork I Feelies is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Zork I Feelies books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Zork I Feelies Topics
Related searchesijaw ijaw-itsekiri conflicts
al-safa and al-marwah history
shang ti chinese christianity
malibu comics bravura line
elves middle-earth alcohol