Zork I Feelies
- Have Rumors of the Death of the Text-Based Adventure Game Been Greatly
- The text-based adventure was one of the earliest experiments in the creation of video games and more specifically the creation of video game worlds. Lacking the computing power to produce high pixel count graphics, games like Zork, Planetside, and The ...
- Boxes of software at the Library of Congress' Packard Campus for Audio-Visual
- Is it just the code, or is it also the shrink-wrapped artifact, complete with artwork, documentation, and “feelies,” extras like faux maps or letters that would become part of the play of a game? Is it the program or the operating system? ...
- Harvesting My Attention Span: Harvest Moon and ADD
- I remember turning to my parents with an incredulous look on my face as they unveiled the latest Game Boy title I'd be glued to for the next few weeks.
- The Indifference of 'Kentucky Route Zero' to the Platonic Ideal of Video Games
- Upon entering some of the houses there, we are granted a text description of what is inside, including a child's description of the impossible space of Zork, which are like the caverns below.
Zork I Feelies is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Zork I Feelies books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Zork I Feelies Topics
theodor fontane poems
lichen planus cure